Reviews for Trinity Blood: Book 1: Divergent Path: rewrite
The Midnight Changeling chapter 51 . 4/4
So far this story is pretty interesting the one thing I've seen that I don't understand is having Abel's UNASF rank be Lieutenant Colonel, which is a rank above Major. Canon gives his rank as Captain, which is one below Major.
Here is my poll: LIVE DAMMIT LIVE!
BlueWings900 chapter 51 . 3/28
Wow, that was really good XD I feel like it was a much needed break from all the death's which have been happening lately. Although with war coming, I can't imagine this break to mourn the dead, will last very long.

Also I can't help but admire the character you're making Athy out to be. She's so much different from Asthe, but at the same time their rashness to be headstrong and stubborn are all there. And I'm sure Arthur will be happy to know his daughter did eventually have a kid XD

You're right, you're writing has changed :) There were a few places where I saw the 'old Flame' peak through, but a lot of it had a slightly different voice... Which now that I think about it, your whisper's to me also sounded much different from how you usually talk XD lol, you seem happier for some reason. Or maybe that's because you aren't writing something depressing this time around :/

And thanks for saying Trinity Blood has been updated! I wouldn't have known otherwise

Thanks for the chappie, can't wait till the next XD
MyKymicalBetrayl chapter 50 . 12/10/2013
Aw, crap man. I'm sorry I missed your polls. It seems I am a little behind on the updating. The last couple chapters were excellent. This last one, where Abel was crying from rage after he lost Arthur had to have been the scene reflected from memory when Abel was talking to the projection of Lilith in St. Elissa's tomb in Carthage. I hope that was what you were going for at least. As for your last response to my queries... they were more rhetorical queries in anticipation of the plot twist. I didn't know if you were going to do it the same way as you did last time or if it would be a different type of betrayal. Looking forward to the next chappie, but good luck on end of year stuff that prolly comes first!
BlueWings900 chapter 50 . 12/10/2013
Damn straight it wasn't Abel's fault! God what was Lilith thinking? Abel was justified in what he did, Myles just killed his friends and then went on to attacking Abel! It was self defense (that could have led to slaughter, but still)! Surely Lilith could have seen that! Abel even gave the moron the chance to avoid war!

And you were right, that was depressing. Thanks for the update!
dillydip248 chapter 50 . 12/10/2013
Yes! This is the highlight of my day :) I was recently in the mood to read trinity blood again and that led to searching for good fanfics for it but what I really wanted was more of this story. I think this is my absolute favorite trinity blood fanfic and I'm so happy you updated. So thanks! I can't wait to read the next chapter! (and that was sad with Arthur...if i was Abel i would be pissed too)
BlueWings900 chapter 49 . 11/19/2013
Wow everything seemed so calm before, and wham! You bomb us with the death of two characters! Oh well, I should have expected it. Anyway, for your poll can I vote on what you shouldn't do? Like you shouldn't have Abel save Arthur because it's a bit cliche...? I mean Abel always saves the day because he's the main character and the main character in every book always saves the day... so, Abel shouldn't save Arthur this time. Maybe another character should... Erm, so yeah... that sounded so much better in my head...

Thanks for another great update! And it was quick too XD
dillydip248 chapter 49 . 11/18/2013
Oh man that was intense! I'm horribly sad now cause I loved Tabitha and Kayson...I really hope that Arthur is going to be okay. I'd hate for all three of them to die. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
BlueWings900 chapter 46 . 11/15/2013
I think I remember part of the original book that sounded similar to this. Except I don't think Lilith was the messenger and the set up is a bit different. Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to Abel and how different this trap is from in the original book :)
MyKymicalBetrayl chapter 45 . 11/6/2013
Are the italics in the beginning where they are speaking a different language? Seth married now and a widow later... I guess I never really thought too much about that side of her. Will the demise of that relationship spark the war? I guess we will have to find out. I love the banter between Barrack and Arthur and Abel - it makes for good comedy.
BlueWings900 chapter 45 . 10/28/2013
It's Azul right? And Valy? they're finally gonna be born! About time! I was beginning to miss them. And by them, I mean Azul and Aran. You know it's weird how the Fortuna brothers end up being a good guy while Valdy ends up being... very messed up...

Thanks for the chapter! And hurry up and knock some sense into Abel and Lilith!
dillydip248 chapter 44 . 10/18/2013
I'm glad you updated! I've been missing this story but I understand the whole thing about tests and being busy. I'm glad Abel is finally the Emperor and how things are moving well along(although I'm still waiting for Abel and Lilith to talk lol). I hope you'll be able to find the time to update soon!
MyKymicalBetrayl chapter 44 . 10/15/2013
Thanks for taking the time to update! It is ok if you are busy. It is really nobel (hah!) noble of Abel to be doing this for the people. I feel so bad for him that he is going to get dragged into a war he doesn't want. Seth is written perfectly.
BlueWings900 chapter 44 . 10/11/2013
It went from being a happy chapter to being a sad chapter at the end... Granted Abel's never happy but it sure was funny seeing as how he doesn't want to be the emperor. Also I really like the addition of the sword. The way you described it makes me think that's it's only for decoration but since it's supposed to be like the sword of gae bolg it should be better than just some house decor XD

Now I've a question. Why doesn't Alexander like being called Alex? I'm not sure if you mentioned why in one of the past chapters. And another question. Have you noticed how many characters you have who's name begins with a? Arthur, Alex, Aran, azul, Athina, Abel... Except Abel isn't an oc and now that I've listed all of them it doesn't seem like much... Well I just found it a funny when Arthur and Alex were arguing with Abel in the mist of it all because the A's were all. Capitalized and my eyes were just drawn to them lol

Thanks for the update :)
dillydip248 chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
YAY A UPDATE! Everything seems to be going smoothing now but i imagine it wont be that way for long. and i cant wait for seth and solomon to get married! i really like them. and i cant wait for abel and lilith's relationship to be mended...or at least i hope that happens sometime soon. Anyways cant wait for the next chap :)