Reviews for Tiffany's Lament
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hooray! Welcome to the Hellraiser part of FF J. Watson! I already adore your ANOES fics, so as soon as I saw this story this morning I was so excited! (Had to attend my graduation mind you, so sorry this is a little late of a review) I love Tiffany.

Your character study on Tiffany was so fascinating. It contrasts against another story I read on Tiffany, in which eventually it's implied there was a darkness within her and she opens the box once again and leaves a letter behind to Kirsty. In yours, she simply wants to move on and forget. The small backstory to her family was fitting too, as much as I like writing Tiffany, her backstory was something I've yet to touch on really because I can't quite think of one. Amazing job!

One thing...were you implying a hint of Tiffany having a crush on Trevor? I'm not sure. Whatever. Anyways, another A. M. A. Z. I. N. G job as usual! :)

14member chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nice! Tiffany's a rare character in fan fiction. Even despite the fact that she is in the new comics book series. Not a popular character. But I like your choice. Add to favorites