Reviews for United By Red Tests
JasonStlyish chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I really like the concept you chose for this story. The plot feels a little jumbled though. I look forward to the next chapter, and the next.
2old2write chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Great little Charah there. Always love them together.

"Super nerd becomes a spy ... Make one hell of a TV show." hehehehehehehehehehehehehe That whole sequence was so great. And so expresses what we've all thought and said at one time or another. Thanks for that.

All well said. Of course, Chuck will always choose to save Sarah, or anyone else in the family. So would Sarah. Yet they also don't know how they could live without the other. So they will always have this conflict, not with each other, but within themselves. But isn't that what love's all about, anyway?

So many great shout outs to show episode moments! Just watched CvThe Ex this morning so Morgan with Ellie's underwear was particularly fresh in my mind. And of course, the BuyMore and all those, uh, personalities, shall I say. Great times!

It's so good that Ellie and Sarah are hitting it off. What a team they would (do?) make!

A fun chapter. Plenty of good Charah so all is well. Thanks for all the work and for sharing. Hope you feel better.
TheIntersect20 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Great chapter!
Grayson chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Cool chapter, update soon.
thekiller00 chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Great chapter. Ellie would have made the best Agent for getting information from anyone.
Reyes9 chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Another really great chapter. Loving this story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Wow that who's a good chapter and it who's funny Chuck escaping form the Buy More.
And like the Chuck and Sarah in the chapter too.
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
I loved how Morgan showed up and made Ellie unhappy. Please continue.
Reyes9 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Great chapter here 00Awesome. Love this story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
2old2write chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Yes, Ellie the Intimidator! Very funny and sweet opening scene.

Bryce is going to come back, as he always does, and mess things up. They just couldn't get rid of them easily. Of course, Sarah would see through Chuck's concern and worry. Now come on, Chuck, talk to her!

Thank you, Chuck, for speaking up. And way to go, Sarah ... ILY ... Yes! The first one's the hardest. But then they just went to sleep ... REALLY?

Family time is always so fun with these guys. And you just know Ellie is going to fill Sarah in on all the silly, nerdy things Chuck has always done. HEHEHEHE Always loved these two holding hands in canon ... just adorable.

Thanks for a very sweet and fun chapter. Thanks for all the work and for sharing it with us.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Great Charah chapter and it who's a good chapter to read.
AwesomeChuck chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter! I really liked the way you showed Chuck and Sarah saying I love you! Chuck is so sweet defending Sarah's honor against the jerk Bruce! Ellie would make a great interrogator.
uplink2 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Bravo. Really nicely done. It's almost like you planned it lol. But seriously that was perfect. That is what I wanted to see from him and it was so respectful to Sarah. I for one couldn't be happier. Really great chapter and I can't wait for what's next.

Well done my friend.
TheIntersect20 chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
That was awesome!
Shawnny chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Thanks for the Chuck Fanfic update and the sweet Charah! :)