Reviews for United By Red Tests
thekiller00 chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
I'm a little surprised that the talk between Chuck and Bryce went as smoothly as it did. I was kind of expecting Chuck to be a little angry and thinking that Bryce actually worked for Fulcrum and isn't just undercover.
RushmanNatalie chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Loved that Bryce really was undercover! I cannot wait for the next chapter I'm way too excited this is so awesomely awesome good:)
RushmanNatalie chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
this a really good...are you just running behind on updating or did you decide to stop? I would like to read more :)
RushmanNatalie chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So I am still peeved over the series ending I was really hoping for something better! I wish like Veronica Mars Fans we could ban together and raise money for a movie to at least finish it right! I miss Zach Levi! Hottest Nerd ever
Hotski chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Loved it, nice chapter.
Satan's Adorable Spawn chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Can't wait to read more!
2old2write chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Yea, for honesty! So much of canon was them dancing around each other, not telling each other (or even telling themselves, sometimes) that this is refreshing.

I don't think Graham has told Chuck the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Chuck is so sweet and the pain in Sarah, for not knowing what love really is, or how to express it, is a great juxtaposition. Glad she does accept that he is exactly who and what he says he is. Now, it's time for her to fess up so they can get past her fears.

Nice set, at the end, for chapter 16. Come back to us when you have the chance; I'll be waiting. Thanks for sharing.
jojo1992 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like it!
Mr. M.Parker chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
That it Bryce. And it who's a good chapter.
KryptonitePoison chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Nice chapter. I'm glad Chuck told Sarah about the intersect and got her input. Sarah is worried that Graham won't let it go, and I agree. Could Casey's partner be Bryce? I really can't see them as partners. Or maybe is Carina. Thanks for the update, can't wait for more.
thekiller00 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
I'm kind of glad that Chuck decided not to work on the Intersect project, since it would take more time away from just being with Sarah and put them in more danger.

I'm curious to see who the agent got caught up with Casey and whoever it is, I get the feeling he or she will have a big impact on Sarah and Chuck.
uplink2 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Really nice chapter. So glad this is back. Such a special Charah moment and an interesting spy tale developing. Looking forward to the next update.
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Great Chapter. I loved the relationship side of Chuck's and Sarah's lives. I loved the pondering Sarah is doing. I loved how Graham will get Chuck roped into the intersect project. Please continue.
Reyes9 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter here 00Awesome. Really like your stories. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Thank you for chapter. Please update soon.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »