Reviews for Control
LoveMyStories chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh my god, so good. Really incredible. You write the characters all so well, and not just Veronica and Logan, but the smaller parts too. And the 360 degrees of Veronica in relation Logan, concurrent with the path she takes in relation to herself, are so beautifully written and artfully developed. I really cannot say enough good things.
Endless River chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so, so damn great
I think I'm in love
c.elder chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
An absolutely terrific story.
Original, tense,anxiety inducing,dramatic, and with an amazing insight into the thoughts and feelings of V and L.
You have such talent, that you really should continue this. I probably should not say this, but your story is better than the TV series. Darker, more dramatic, but laser focused with no distractions or padding. Honestly, the best story covering this initial part of their journey in all the fanfic sites. I wonder how you would do going on with this, given the fantastic start.
I would encourage you to do some more...
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Amazing! I love Veronica fighting back like this, although perhaps for too long. I love him figuring out who Amber is.

Really well written. Love the end.
Michdeb chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ugh. Your stuff is just so so so good. I read this one a while back and didn't review. Just read t again and couldn't be lazy this time. Veronica being all hard and flinty? YES. Logan at first being a dick and then being a little scared of her and then realizing she's the only real person in his life? YES. just a great big YES all around on this one.
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I really like this one! I was worried at first because I am all for HEA but you made me a believer!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh my god... I freaking laughed so hard at the two toned Barbie pink xterra, I was totally able to imagine it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very good! My 2nd favorite (after Sometimes)!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Nicely done.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wow. This is so mega dramatic and beautifully done. In this reality, did Cassidy not rape Veronica? I also like how clear you are on the fact that Duncan definitely raped Veronica. This is awesome.
LoVeMSV chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I have no idea why, but this is my favorite fic you wrote (yeah, I like Control more than Sometimes.. weird huh?). So anyway, I read it so many times and never left a review ..
Your characterization of Veronica here is incredible and you 'get' (and write) Logan as no one. Veronica's thoughts before the kiss are So. Damn. Perfect. And the end is amazing, this story has some of the best lines I've read in VMars fics.
Do you still have plans for a sequel?
PageofTarts chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Flying frak this is excellent! I saw people complimenting you on tumblr, and came looking for it. I love how sharp and cutting V is. The jadedness of V & L together is so interesting to read. I loved how Logan figured out it was Veronica in the online chat, but he let her keep her anonymity until he wanted to make sure she was okay. The bit at the end where V went to L in the pool house was full if feels. I almost cried - and while I cry over plenty of things IRL, it is hard for me to cry over fanfiction. Your writing style and the 1st person point of view where easy to read and become lost in the story. Marking this as a fav. If you decide to follow it up with a sequel, I'd jump on that _
Jeanie205 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Saw mention of this fic on your blog and looked it up. I'd read it before, more than once, but had forgotten the name and also how much I loved it. So I read it again.

I particularly enjoyed the poker chat room. It's got a little "You've Got Mail" vibe going on, which I love. (Of course, I always wondered what specifically gave her away.) But I'd forgotten that she witnesses Aaron beating him. That is a terrifying scene, written well.

I'd never actually reviewed this fic, so thought I would this time. But what really got me cranked up is that you said you were thinking of writing a sequel. Maybe having to do with them bringing down Aaron? Oh, please do.

I always hated the resolution to that story. He dies, sure, but at the hands of a killer hired by Duncan, of all people? And it's ruled a suicide? If it could have been done without having Logan's beatings become public knowledge, I wanted Aaron, the child abuser, statutory rapist, cheater, and murdering bastard, to suffer public humiliation. I mean, he put V in a refrigerator and set it on fire, and then he gets to taunt her in the elevator? What the hell is up with that?

Please sock it to him in a fic.
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So, so very good.
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Damn, that was fine. I love the more vindictive Veronica. Although with the way so many of the 09ers are so damaged she's lucky she was attacked or even killed after some of the things she did.