Reviews for Control
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/24
Wow. Fuck yes. Great one shot
This story is amazing the way it is, but it somehow begs for a follow-up too. L & V come through so crystal clear, but still I couldn't help but wonder how they'd do both aimed at Aaron. "We destroy him. Together." Perfect.
yankami chapter 1 . 9/9
Well, despite being described as darker for me this was a total feel-good-story. I love just retribution so there was much to enjoy. If there is one fault in this story it's the lack of challenges during the revenge plan. Everything works a little bit too smooth. I'd like to see that story expanded, maybe four or five times the length and with some twists and fails.
All in all a very well written story, I had a great time reading it.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 9/3

That was truly amazing. And so intense. Oh my god.

Kayte76 chapter 1 . 8/29
nicely written!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 8/15
You write darkness well!
AmyPC chapter 1 . 8/9
Wow! This one is very intense. Veronica fighting back and eventually Logan fighting for her, and finally they are fighting together. I love your stories.

"Lucas lives in Ohio and goes to Mayfield High School."
I live in Ohio, a long time ago I worked in Mayfield. I have moved several times since then but I am still in NE OH and it was nice to see mention of a familiar place in fan fiction.
spk chapter 1 . 7/13
WOW! Great fic! Fantastic characterizations and awesome insights into Veronica's and Logan's psyches. :)
irislim chapter 1 . 4/26
Reading the re-mastered version is very powerful. You've elevated a good story into something even better. I truly like how reading this story gives a sense of "drowning" that's very appropriate to the content. There's no room for air in a relationship as intense as Logan and Veronica's. Excellent work, as always!
Betterways chapter 1 . 3/28
Ooh. Please write the sequel where they work together to destroy Aaron.
LoveMyStories chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh my god, so good. Really incredible. You write the characters all so well, and not just Veronica and Logan, but the smaller parts too. And the 360 degrees of Veronica in relation Logan, concurrent with the path she takes in relation to herself, are so beautifully written and artfully developed. I really cannot say enough good things.
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so, so damn great
I think I'm in love
c.elder chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
An absolutely terrific story.
Original, tense,anxiety inducing,dramatic, and with an amazing insight into the thoughts and feelings of V and L.
You have such talent, that you really should continue this. I probably should not say this, but your story is better than the TV series. Darker, more dramatic, but laser focused with no distractions or padding. Honestly, the best story covering this initial part of their journey in all the fanfic sites. I wonder how you would do going on with this, given the fantastic start.
I would encourage you to do some more...
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Amazing! I love Veronica fighting back like this, although perhaps for too long. I love him figuring out who Amber is.

Really well written. Love the end.
Michdeb chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ugh. Your stuff is just so so so good. I read this one a while back and didn't review. Just read t again and couldn't be lazy this time. Veronica being all hard and flinty? YES. Logan at first being a dick and then being a little scared of her and then realizing she's the only real person in his life? YES. just a great big YES all around on this one.