Reviews for Control
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 8/22
This fic is another of my favorites from you :), I have re-read it many times :), and unlike your other stuff... Well you are right, this is darker, and yet I usually find myself reading again and again. You just make me feel so much for the both of them you know? The pain, the sadness... I think this fic is really good at that, transmitting those emotions. If you post your rewritten version :) maybe you should keep this one too because this one is also a great work from you, because I'm greedy and I'm sure I would love all your fics versions :) (and I don't wanna lose this one) and because it is great that you want to improve and perfect your work so that you can see too that you are a great writer :D and so that the rest of us can see it too :).
NVMF chapter 1 . 4/30
I can't believe I've never reviewed this before. This story is amazing...powerful and perfect. While I will always support more chapters of anything from you - unless you lost your mind and started writing anything but LoVe, of course - I think I like this one just as it is. I don't know if you could pen anything that wouldn't be a let down from what I imagine this Logan and Veronica doing to Aaron. ::shudder::
Alzaetia chapter 1 . 2/12
Have I already told you how much I love this one?
I love it so, so much.
It's every kind of wish fulfillment. So good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Outstanding. Bravo.
Lunky chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I re read your stories all the time, but it's been so long since I've re read this one that I forgot how it went! It's amazing, would you ever consider making it a two-shot? I know you already have a lot of WIPs (I pine for whatever you give us with no complaints).
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Wow. Fuck yes. Great one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This story is amazing the way it is, but it somehow begs for a follow-up too. L & V come through so crystal clear, but still I couldn't help but wonder how they'd do both aimed at Aaron. "We destroy him. Together." Perfect.
yankami chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Well, despite being described as darker for me this was a total feel-good-story. I love just retribution so there was much to enjoy. If there is one fault in this story it's the lack of challenges during the revenge plan. Everything works a little bit too smooth. I'd like to see that story expanded, maybe four or five times the length and with some twists and fails.
All in all a very well written story, I had a great time reading it.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Wow.

Just...wow.

That was truly amazing. And so intense. Oh my god.

Wow.
Kayte76 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
nicely written!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
You write darkness well!
AmyPC chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Wow! This one is very intense. Veronica fighting back and eventually Logan fighting for her, and finally they are fighting together. I love your stories.

"Lucas lives in Ohio and goes to Mayfield High School."
I live in Ohio, a long time ago I worked in Mayfield. I have moved several times since then but I am still in NE OH and it was nice to see mention of a familiar place in fan fiction.
spk chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
WOW! Great fic! Fantastic characterizations and awesome insights into Veronica's and Logan's psyches. :)
irislim chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Reading the re-mastered version is very powerful. You've elevated a good story into something even better. I truly like how reading this story gives a sense of "drowning" that's very appropriate to the content. There's no room for air in a relationship as intense as Logan and Veronica's. Excellent work, as always!
Betterways chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Ooh. Please write the sequel where they work together to destroy Aaron.