Reviews for Control
Scandalpants chapter 1 . 6/17
Holy hell, how did I miss this? I even double checked the comments and nary a word from me so I know I'm not going crazy. Silvery, this is crazy good. Raw and intense and REAL. The last bit just tore me up.

"...any sane person would look at me with revulsion for that statement. Logan looks at me with desire and crushes his mouth to mine." Damn. That is GORGEOUS. Totally following this story now so I don't miss a word.
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This fic is another of my favorites from you :), I have re-read it many times :), and unlike your other stuff... Well you are right, this is darker, and yet I usually find myself reading again and again. You just make me feel so much for the both of them you know? The pain, the sadness... I think this fic is really good at that, transmitting those emotions. If you post your rewritten version :) maybe you should keep this one too because this one is also a great work from you, because I'm greedy and I'm sure I would love all your fics versions :) (and I don't wanna lose this one) and because it is great that you want to improve and perfect your work so that you can see too that you are a great writer :D and so that the rest of us can see it too :).
NVMF chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I can't believe I've never reviewed this before. This story is amazing...powerful and perfect. While I will always support more chapters of anything from you - unless you lost your mind and started writing anything but LoVe, of course - I think I like this one just as it is. I don't know if you could pen anything that wouldn't be a let down from what I imagine this Logan and Veronica doing to Aaron. ::shudder::
Alzaetia chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Have I already told you how much I love this one?
I love it so, so much.
It's every kind of wish fulfillment. So good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Outstanding. Bravo.
Lunky chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I re read your stories all the time, but it's been so long since I've re read this one that I forgot how it went! It's amazing, would you ever consider making it a two-shot? I know you already have a lot of WIPs (I pine for whatever you give us with no complaints).
labroussard chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Wow. Fuck yes. Great one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This story is amazing the way it is, but it somehow begs for a follow-up too. L & V come through so crystal clear, but still I couldn't help but wonder how they'd do both aimed at Aaron. "We destroy him. Together." Perfect.
yankami chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Well, despite being described as darker for me this was a total feel-good-story. I love just retribution so there was much to enjoy. If there is one fault in this story it's the lack of challenges during the revenge plan. Everything works a little bit too smooth. I'd like to see that story expanded, maybe four or five times the length and with some twists and fails.
All in all a very well written story, I had a great time reading it.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Wow.

Just...wow.

That was truly amazing. And so intense. Oh my god.

Wow.
Kayte76 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
nicely written!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
You write darkness well!
AmyPC chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Wow! This one is very intense. Veronica fighting back and eventually Logan fighting for her, and finally they are fighting together. I love your stories.

"Lucas lives in Ohio and goes to Mayfield High School."
I live in Ohio, a long time ago I worked in Mayfield. I have moved several times since then but I am still in NE OH and it was nice to see mention of a familiar place in fan fiction.
spk chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
WOW! Great fic! Fantastic characterizations and awesome insights into Veronica's and Logan's psyches. :)
irislim chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Reading the re-mastered version is very powerful. You've elevated a good story into something even better. I truly like how reading this story gives a sense of "drowning" that's very appropriate to the content. There's no room for air in a relationship as intense as Logan and Veronica's. Excellent work, as always!