Reviews for ReRevenge of the Island: An Alternate Reality
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
*cracks up laughing hysterically* "Scott and Fang"?! Oh, man, I almost literally laughed out loud, but then I'd be waking up my roommate! Well done, dude! You've got yourself a heck of a story, and it is beyond mondo hilarious! Hope you update soon!
cody stroy chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
best story bro
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
I feel that it's almost been a year now. I hope Zoey survives through this, gets safe from elimination, and gets out of Scott's evil clutches. If only she could hit Scott in the groin again while he has the phone out, steal the phone, delete the pictures and give it back before Scott recovers. That would be much easier. The worst thing he could do is eliminate Mike so he could have Zoey all to himself.
FridayNightFries chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
You suck man, if you're on hitaus just say so. You know season six already ended? I bet you don't so I'm gonna spoil it for you because you haven't finished this Dumass story- Shawn won. Hahaha, that's what you get for abandoning your loyal readers with a stupid cliffhanger.
Guest T chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
great job, this is a very great story, cant wait to see what happens next
simeon234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
change rated M
Smokescreen2814 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Man Sam turned into Muscle man in the this episode. You won't get the reference.
Smokescreen2814 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
(Grabs Scott by the shirt) no one calls Spider man a homo! Scott, you leave one of my favourite marvel heroes alone! And I'll go wolverine on you.

Great chapter love spider Mike.
Smokescreen2814 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Aw Jo's cares for Dawn. Poor dawn she really needed a shoulder to cry on
Smokescreen2814 chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Dawn sleeps nude, I seen her wear pajamas in finders creepers
SquareCirclePie chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Dude, I'm only gonna say one thing- UPDATE THIS PIECE OF S*** ALREADY! My God, how long is this going to F***ing take? Is your computer messed up? Or are you just too lazy to do it? YOu had better soon, season six is coming out next month, and soon these characters won't be so popular anymore.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Zoey needs to stay in this game. I hope her Commando Zoey skills help her out and defeat Scott once and for all. And I'm sure Scott's unaware that once he's in the merge, he's not safe as everyone is against him. This episode, he's gone.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
You know, you're so funny for insulting my religion. Really, you are. Next time, do you wanna actually, I don't know, THINK about what you are going to time instead of just writing the insensitive crap you like? Jerk.
JackRabbit chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
UPDATE, MOTHER F #$!&, UPDATE!
MadnessPenguin25 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
In the words of Little Kuriboh-where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? UPDATE! ):(