Reviews for ReRevenge of the Island: An Alternate Reality
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
I feel that it's almost been a year now. I hope Zoey survives through this, gets safe from elimination, and gets out of Scott's evil clutches. If only she could hit Scott in the groin again while he has the phone out, steal the phone, delete the pictures and give it back before Scott recovers. That would be much easier. The worst thing he could do is eliminate Mike so he could have Zoey all to himself.
FridayNightFries chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
You suck man, if you're on hitaus just say so. You know season six already ended? I bet you don't so I'm gonna spoil it for you because you haven't finished this Dumass story- Shawn won. Hahaha, that's what you get for abandoning your loyal readers with a stupid cliffhanger.
Guest T chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
great job, this is a very great story, cant wait to see what happens next
simeon234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
change rated M
Smokescreen2814 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Man Sam turned into Muscle man in the this episode. You won't get the reference.
Smokescreen2814 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
(Grabs Scott by the shirt) no one calls Spider man a homo! Scott, you leave one of my favourite marvel heroes alone! And I'll go wolverine on you.

Great chapter love spider Mike.
Smokescreen2814 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Aw Jo's cares for Dawn. Poor dawn she really needed a shoulder to cry on
Smokescreen2814 chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Dawn sleeps nude, I seen her wear pajamas in finders creepers
SquareCirclePie chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Dude, I'm only gonna say one thing- UPDATE THIS PIECE OF S*** ALREADY! My God, how long is this going to F***ing take? Is your computer messed up? Or are you just too lazy to do it? YOu had better soon, season six is coming out next month, and soon these characters won't be so popular anymore.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Zoey needs to stay in this game. I hope her Commando Zoey skills help her out and defeat Scott once and for all. And I'm sure Scott's unaware that once he's in the merge, he's not safe as everyone is against him. This episode, he's gone.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
You know, you're so funny for insulting my religion. Really, you are. Next time, do you wanna actually, I don't know, THINK about what you are going to time instead of just writing the insensitive crap you like? Jerk.
JackRabbit chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
UPDATE, MOTHER F #$!&, UPDATE!
MadnessPenguin25 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
In the words of Little Kuriboh-where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? Where's the new episode? UPDATE! ):(
CLOSED ForteKham617 CLOSED chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! What. A. Fic. If ya don't mind, I'd like to give ya my two cents. Or dollars. Or bucks. Or Buck Rogers. Or F*** Rogers. Although... Uh... *Reach into my pocket, and I pull out seven bucks* I've only got seven. Wait, what was I doin' before? Oh yeah, cents, chapter, review - on it!

Pros:
Scott. Just... Scott, alright. He's such a cool villain in dis! While in Revenge of the Island, he was a cunning, manipulative schemer that was willing to let anyone die to benefit him in the long-run. In All-Stars, the writers totally threw the badass Scott I knew for a dumb hick that couldn't do bad for the life of him. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I-i'm sorry, I just... REALLY hate what they did to him in the HORRIBLE season! In this, however, he's not only a cold, devious player, he's a perverted psychopath that's bent on winning NO MATTER WHAT! Now, THAT'S FREAKIN' SWEET! That's DISNEY-VILLAIN territory he's crossing over into! *Rainbow Dash face* SO AWEZOM!

Everyone else is pretty cool too! Well, I already love Sam, Dakota, Jo, Anne Maria, and Lightning, but I'm kinda indifferent about Mr and Mrs. Bland - I mean, Mike and Zoey! They just bore me to TEARS in ROTI and in AS! But here, they have a personality, and a LIKEABLE one at that! I'm actually finding myself rooting for 'em! That's some talent!

I also VERY much enjoy just how slow everything takes itself. Honestly! I DON'T EVEN THINK THERE'S ONE PART THAT'S RUSHED IN THIS FIC! WOOOOOOOOOOOW! The development of each and every character is slow and steady, not forcing any specific trait on us, I like that. And, not focusing too much on the challenge but instead, focusing on the characters is something that the show, unfortunately, CAN'T SEEM TO DO!

So, judging from all dah references, I'm guessing you're a fan of My Little Pony? You're a Brony? Ha! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! NaAAAAAaaaaAAAAh, man, I'm just kiddin' with ya! I'm a Brony too! And proud dammit!

...Was that "talk about eye candy" but referencing Friendship is Witchcraft? Oh, you sneaky son of a bi -

Cons:
While everything in this fic seems pretty fantastic, there are some things I suggest you work on. Well, for one, the comedy. Since the fic is labeled under "humor", I'd expect a lot of jokes and such. Buuuuuuut - THERE'S LITTLE TO NO! Oh... Sorry 'bout that. Hehehe... Anyway, yeah. I honestly think you can be PRETTY funny, but here, you're hardly showing dat skill! If ya want, I could help you work on adding some, or a lot, comedy in here every now-and-then. Just PM me, tell me where ya wanna go funny and I'll tell ya a few zingers. Not to brag or anything, but *smiles smugly* I'd say I'm pretty fun-to the-ny! Huh? Huh?
Guy in the audience: Oh brooooother, this guy STINKS!
Shut up! JUST SHUT UP!

And... Uh... I think that's all for cons. Wow - again! Only one problem with this fic! And for your first? DOUBLE WOOOOOOOOOOW! But anyway, this story has MASSIVE potential and you don't waste any amount of it! I'd wish you luck, but obviously, ya don't need it! But, I'll still wink because stuff ;D
MonkeyMan45 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014