Reviews for Finding Magic
Trindajae chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I don't know how to properly advertise stories on FFnet to get enough people to see them, but there has got to be somewhere you can mention this piece. It is a CRIME that it doesn't have more reviews. Damn fine work.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Thoughtful articulate and dead on target. Awesome.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'll admit to really liking the romantic stories, but I thought I'd give yours a shot. And boy am I glad I did. That was great, I really felt like it was Kate's thoughts. Well done.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
and that... is the essence of Castle!
Adlytam chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Simple story about not so simple person. I like it bery much - favorite part:

"(...) how their relationship had evolved from God-can't-I-just-shoot-him-now to annoying-pet-but-surprisingly-effective to I-trust-you-to-have-my-back (the so-don't-screw-it-up was unspoken but inherent on her end). Their partnership worked on a level that had vaulted her solve-rate through the roof (though she refused refused refused to believe he had anything to do with that; correlation, not causation)". Thank you for writing it :)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This may not be romantic, but it is beautiful. I loved that quote from the show and this just shows why I would think about Beckett and what she thought about magic.

Last line - perfect. Because of him she wanted to believe. Ah. That's what good love stories are made of.

Love it!