Reviews for Fateful Encounters
Miyukii-San chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
Freakin' amazing fiction. Made me real~ happy to have found it. Slightly disappointed with the minus 0 Goku/Sanzo, it's still good. One of the much better Hakkai/Gojyo fics. Arigatou!
Miyukii-San chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
This is going to sound absolutely pathetic, but one of the main reasons I still watch Saiyuki is the shear fact that Mikekura-sama throws so many homoromantic undertones in her episodes. I noticed the slightest attraction without meaning to! Enough of that. Now, Enigma-sama, I must thank you for this fic being so closely related to the series. Your characterization is great, your plotline is better. I really hope you don't start thinking about dropping your fanfictions. Your stories are amazing, so much better then most people. Granted those are still good too!
Miyukii-San chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
AWh, I think Kiko has a crush on Gojyo. That's so cute. So far, i'm totalling in LOVE with this fic, Enigma-sama! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for new ones from you!.
Yuko6754 chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Hmm. Well, I really liked this chapter too, but it also had some capitalization issues. A few uncapped 'I's and I think a contraction didn't have an apostrophe. Other than those small errors, this is a very good story.

~Scooter~
Yuko6754 chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I really, really like this so far, but I did spot two things that need to be fixed.

"no! please, no," and "oh, thank god! it was just a dream." need to be capitalized. Well, the first 'No', 'Please', and 'Oh' at any rate. Otherwise, I really like how this is written. D Can't wait to read the rest!

~Scooter~
BloodRaevynn chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Hmm... Right about when I got to the end of the first I went "this writing style seems familiar...it really reminds me of that one Gundam Wing fic I read a few years ago that had referances to Gatchaman..." Then I peeked at your page and sure enough, you're Enigma.

Unfortunately the thing that I found familar is not something that I could complement you on. Certainly your writing has a lot of good detail, your characterization is believable, and the plot is interesting, _but_ your use of foreshadowing is graceless, overbearing, and largely unneccesary. It completely destroys the believability of the imagry you've been creating and carries an almost condescending tone that is unpleasent enough that when I get to the end of a chapter I almost don't want to go to the next one dispite all the _good_ points. This may have been an accepted style of exposition about *two hundred years ago*, but it's long since gone out of fashion.
MeBeShe4815 chapter 26 . 9/12/2005
...wow! mi love it! you are one of the best authors on this site! you should aply your talens to other parings...maybe some GokuXSanzo?...and where can you find that Gaiden stuff? i'v been looking everywhere...but anyway...wonderfull job and keep on writing!
Katt26 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hey, two things to say. First off, this story is amazing. I read it once, who knows how many months ago, loved it, and went on with my life. Well recently, I went on a Saiyuki watching spree (there is no cable in Mexico, unfortunatly) and this was the first fanfic to spring to mind, and since I generally read a fandom until my internet breaks or I get into something else, I have read a lot of Saiyuki fanfics. Now, on to the second reason. You said that you wanted to know the name for Hakkai's ear cuffs and stuff. The name that the dub (what I watch, because I love the voices, and they match perfectly) calls them is power limiters. I don't know if someone else has already told you this, but since you asked I thought I should tell you.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
I absolutely LOVED this fic! Your portrayal of their "relationship" was very sweet, and very believable. I thought the nickname Gojyo gave him was cute as well. You are extremely talented and I have to admit, the only reason I got an account here was so that I could review your story. It was perfect. I checked MediaMiner, but couldn't find any of your other stories. Any chance there's still a way to read them(with the lemons)? Anyway, absolutely enjoyed this piece, and I wish that you wouldn't have stopped writing. Stories like your are so hard to find!
Novitascia chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
i've read all of it millions of times but this is the first time i ever review. sorry for that. i wasn't trying to be rude or anything, oh, and i LOVED the story. .
YukitoK chapter 26 . 2/23/2005
I think this should continue...it is my humble opinon, but just know I had to print the whole thing out because I was running out of time in the school lab and I wanted to finish it. Such a beautifully gentle story.
Katt26 chapter 26 . 1/22/2005
Hey!

My name is katherine, and i just wanted to say how amazing your fanfic is. I don't usually review, because i don't really know what to say, but when you said that you were losing support for such a wonderful story, i felt i had to. i find it amazing that you did such a long fanfic so well - the plot is amazing and believable, and the grammer and spelling are as good as a books. i just want to say, i hope you keep writing, even if it is not in saiyuki (though i hope you will).

there is one thing i wanted to ask, though. i find it very reassuring that you are...how should i put it? one of the older set of anime watchers, that is, out of school. i say this because i am in tenth grade, and my family says that i will eventually grow out of manga and anime, a thought that i find rather depressing, because it is all that keeps me grounded, sometimes. anyway, just out of curiosity, do you think that you look at anime any different from a fan my age? just wondering.

please, keep writing!

arigato gozaimas, e-sama!
Ludraca chapter 22 . 12/12/2004
Yumi-chan: Yay for the closing of plotholes, those things annoy the hell outta me. Personally I think Gonou probably stands for something that doesn't fit the guys personality so that's why Goku and Gojyo dislike it. I don't like it either. Hakkai is so much better!

Sailor Pride: We luvs Hakkai-sama! He ish soo kawaii! And Gojyo is da awesome kappa what lives in mah mind! You write so great!
Ludraca chapter 21 . 12/12/2004
Yumi-chan: bastardized Japanese! I love it! That was so great! But you shouldn't be afriad to say Sankyuu, or even a few jumbled bits of Janglish like Arigato or Ohayo. And honorifics are understood by the general population of fanfic readers and writers, so you shouldn't feel as though you need to restrict yourself. But that's just my two cents. Anyhow great story! .

Sailor Pride: We totally loved this chappie!
Ludraca chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Yumi-chan: I never even thought of the fact that Kenren and Kanan could sound alike! OMG! Dat was cool, but very sd, and so wonderfully offputting! I love it when bishies hopes are dashed for no reason whatsoever, just because they mizundastood! _

Sailor Pride: Aw. I is so sad, but t'was cool.