Reviews for Fallen Ends
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
No matter how many different ways this scene is written, it still breaks my heart. I love your writing style, this fic started out with anger and desperation and ended with such finality and sadness in the end. Beautifully done! Poor twins :(
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is really good! That kiss was too sweet. Nice job!
Red chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You know how much I love my favorite characters being tortured. So naturally I loved this quite a bit.
Drowzsy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
An enjoyable read. :D You captured Vergil's characteristics well. I like the philosophies you attributed to him: fatalistic and not believing in the existence of a soul. I wasn't expecting that (the soul part) in the DMC fandom, haha. But you made it work.

Not much of a critique, since I think your writing's good already. Loved the second and third last paragraph. xD Nice job.
Anivicuno chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like the plot, especially the detail description on how Virgil falls down to hell. good job.
Moiranna chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Interesting to see how someone else interprets Vergil D I’ve always had a problem with how he thinks. I think you've done a smashing job and the story is well-performed.

This part here is beautifully written, I applaud you –claps hands-. Though personally I'd remove the parenthesis as I feel like it sounds... like something a teenager would say. Also, it interrupts the flow.

"And yet, he was enough of a fatalist (because really, he was one) to know that the inevitable could only be delayed, not changed. The battle was turning tide for Dante. Fate would always cut the strings, and there simply wasn't a way around it when there was nothing more to look up for."

Noticed something that bothered me a little. You're repeating yourself here. I see where you're going with it, and I think that you've got a great idea, but I'd suggest re-phrasing yourself.

"Vergil had never been one to deny what was reality and what was the byproduct of his thought. He was also one who always accepted what was reality, because denial was only a weakness and a useless vice if one were to ever live on."