Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
MLM24 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I love this! I hope you continue it!
TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
omgg love this . please update soon(:
shelby.jordan.0119 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Oh my God! I'm in love! I've absolutely loved the Jane/Eli relationship since they first introduced the prospect of a relationship. Although, part of that might be because I'm in love with Bryan Dechart(he's mine!). I understand if you can't update very soon, but please don't give up on this story, it,s practically the only Jane/Eli one out there.
xmidnightwaltzx chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Thank you for not dragging out the reveal; I don't think my heart would have been able to handle the suspense haha

I really like Eli's reaction. It seemed pretty believable to me as well as Billy's reaction. I think Billy would try to go all "tough guy" when he meets Eli because he wants to protect Jane :) Idk that just seems like something he would do.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how this progresses!
xmidnightwaltzx chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm excited and nervous for what's to come. So far this is really good. I really love Eli and, despite he and Jane's age difference, I think they'd be good together. I can't wait to see where you take this!
hadrianlopez1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
i WOULD like to here more of this story
ChristineCollin chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I like. HA! I MEAN I LOVE! This is really good! Thank you for not dragging out the "big reveal" ;) I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh do a scene where eli has dinner with jane, ben, and billy for the first time, I find that very humorous
SmTwnGrl chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Another awesome chapter! Great job!
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Great. Please update soon
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Love it! :)
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I'm so glad you updated! I'm fairly surprised how Eli acted. I love Eli and Jane as a couple! I want to see how Ben reacts to all this also. Anyway, update soon!
hi there chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is beautiful! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is soo good I hope you update this!
The Not So Goddess chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've been looking for a good Eli/Jane story. I'm glade I found this one. Please update, it's really good.