Reviews for Almost Paradise
my heart...it was lamost paraddise
ducat of the valley chapter 3 . 1/21
I think your stories are wonderful, full of emotion and well written.
I truly hope that one day you will continue to update.
Stay safe and good luck...
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 1/20
Genius!~~~~ Words cannot describe!...
SeaSnake chapter 3 . 1/3
I had read Wanderer a while ago the cliffhanger and possibilities nearly drove me insane! I am so glad I found this heartbreaker, a truly amazing fic!
ripper34 chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Good story
The Twinblade Alchemist chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
OOoooowoowwwwwwww! MY FEELS! It hurts!
That was amazing! It is now officially one of my absolute favourites. I love your writing its super good!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
That was so nice. And sweet. And so sad! I kept crying near the end. Lily is an awesome mom! So fierce. Loved her because of that. Smart and protective.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
They are kinda cute! Harry seems so mystified. Its funny.
moodysavage chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Oh my gosh that was wonderful! Absolutely freakin' wonderful! I'm afraid to read the wanderer series because it's abandoned (but I probably will because I love your writing) so I read this instead. And I so loved it!

It's a bittersweet story but it was so full of the emotions and personalities of Harry and his family... I just loved everything about it. Thank you so much for sharing this story :)
Ellie Riddle-Black chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
I think it only hit me in the last chapter that when harry jumps he's never gonna see the people he knew ever again. And it hurts that even though he'll make new friends he wont ever forget the old ones for eternity. I think i cried a bit :')
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
very nice plot and narration; I enjoyed it very much. There were several "why didn't he simply ..." moments at various points, but I'll just assume you (or rather your Harry) didn't take those shortcuts to keep the event stream essentially the same.
The Unknown chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
That was amazing! I love your writing!
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Interesting and cute. It is amusing to think of Voldemort as a muggle gangster. Well written story, with lovable characters and a better ending of the confrontation with Voldemort.
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Damn good story.
Lulumo chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Ah, this was so beautiful and sad QAQ I loved how the last pit. It was very fitting end. Thank you for the wonderful fic and it would be nice if Harry could someday control where he jumps and comes to meet them again. :")