Reviews for Almost Paradise
Lulumo chapter 3 . 6/18
Ah, this was so beautiful and sad QAQ I loved how the last pit. It was very fitting end. Thank you for the wonderful fic and it would be nice if Harry could someday control where he jumps and comes to meet them again. :")
Squishy4953 chapter 3 . 5/23
this was beautifully crafted and so...Omg i loved it
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 5/23
oh no...
Tomon chapter 3 . 4/14
This was a magnificient story. Almost in tear near the end. Poor Harry to leave it all behind, but even with it all I think staying the month away was a mistake. Still I think this "world could help him in a long run.

Alternative universes are fun, Voldemort as gang leader xD Hilarious
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 4/11
Oh my gosh, that was great! Well done. Such a touching, thoughful, heart wrenching story. Thank you.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 3 . 3/7
Ok i liked his one more than the sequel not that I didnt like the other one please continue your hard work
Grim chapter 3 . 2/22
oh man im crying something fierce...damn onions
This was really good!
Lyell chapter 3 . 1/18
Oh god I'm Crying...
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/10
Nice AU story
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 3 . 1/8
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
A'Comma chapter 3 . 1/4
I love your Harry! I love the Wanderer universe! Please please please continue it.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 3 . 1/2
Marvelous. Simply marvelous.
HassleCastle chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Oh this was beautiful! A magical Harry and a mobster Voldemort. Its both lol and yet makes perfect sense. Beautiful story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
I've read this story plenty of times and the ending always manages to leave me teary eyed...always, no exceptions. Really great job, great story. I hope you can at some point return to your unfinished works..