Reviews for Almost Paradise
Wisteria Moonseed chapter 3 . 4/23
please do a one shot of them a few years later because this was brilliant!
Ivoryrose777 chapter 3 . 4/8
I am literally crying. 'Almost Paradise', huh?
WAAAH! I wanted to see Harry with his happy ending here... My heart has shattered.
IT WAS PERFECT!
That shouldn't be allowed, dammit. These feels should be outlawed.

This. . . is. . . SO not cool. . .

I'm not lying, I am actually ducking tearing up right now.

Well, this was perfection.
SusanSmile chapter 3 . 2/21
You are genius, do you know that? OMG, your stories about Harry are all freaking awesome and way beyond amazing!
I had tears in my eyes when I read the last word... And I really want to read more about your stories! Hope you will be back one day;)
Thanks so much for all these amazing joirneies! Love ya!
Theblackbook chapter 3 . 2/19
So cool!
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
The story itself made for a great stand-alone, engaging read, though I wouldn't know, as I read Wanderer first...

The parallels were interesting, at least, and it was heartening to read about Harry's interactions with his parents.

That said, when you wrote "It would be the last time he would ever see his family again" in that last paragraph, did you mean that literally?

Because it would become even more tragic if Harry is fated to travel further and further away from the branches of Yggdrasil closer to home, slowly losing himself as he becomes whittled away by time.

That problem really needs to be addressed at some point!

So, it's bound to his magic and he can't remove it. So what?

So he's immortal. So what?

He has direct access to people like Bruce Banner and Tony Stark. He can get help with the device.

It can be researched, and if all else fails and he can't even remove his arm to get rid of the device, they could simply work on it surgically!

And it's not like there aren't immortals and dimension hoppers in the comics, so he's bound to run into them. If not in this dimension, then in another one.

So he's definitely not out of options. Not by a longshot!

If he doesn't figure out how to fix or tweak his device in the next couple of centuries, I would be surprised.

And his magic! There is magic in other dimensions. He is bound to learn new things merely by association, and dimension-hopping wouldn't be a big surprise.

Especially when he's JUST come out of Asgard, who regard it as something normal!

And so what if he can't glamour his age? He's bound to run into something similar to shapeshifting/methamorphagy somewhere along his trip.

And regardless of if he doesn't or simply can't adapt this into a charm/rune/w.e or learn to do something similar otherwise, who's to say he CAN'T use glamours?

Why can't he, oh I don't know, make a tattoo or something of glamour-runes? They would give the illusion of age automatically. He can cover them up with an actual tattoo, or just hide them.

For peet's sake he can make a plastic-surgery spell! He was a doctor for 8 years, wasn't he?

He has so much time and variation, there's gotta be plenty of opportunities to improve his situation at least once every 50 years! No?

He can make them otherwise. He works best under-pressure and I doubt he wouldn't at least look into it as a hobby.

So even though his situation sucks and hard to envy, you can't deny he isn't exactly helping his case here.

Maybe.. he's simply avoiding the issue...?

*shrugs uneasily*

-N
HPMARIE chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Great story, but kinda sad too..
MartinDC chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Wow! Loved the story!
Chim Cheree chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
wow. I really want to read more about this Harry, I hope you'll find time to start writing again. The characterization was spot on in my opinion, your more ruthless, jaded version of Harry made perfect sense. You created a believable world with wonderful characters in only three chapters. I'm impressed.
Belle'Masque chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Love It! Really wish you'd finish Wanderer tho!

Looking forward to it,
Belle 3
Sakura Taichou chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I've been putting off reading this one because I knew it would just break my heart, and I was right! It was beautiful, and painful, but worth it; truly it was. You could really feel Harry's longing and the heartbreak, but the ending was exceptional because I didn't think he would get to say goodbye. I'm glad he did and I'm glad you wrote it that way because Harry deserved that much in this storyline to balance against all the angst he has known and will know. I'm sniffling, honestly. High five for being a really good writer and for coming up with this.
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
AWWWWW! I LOVE IT!
I just re-read this, and it's still awesome! (too bad I can't review more than once on a chapter - but this is my real account name, btw, just so ya know)
I love that his form's a falcon, too. It would have been funny to see Remus's reaction to knowing he was a werewolf, though, hahaha xD (but that's not really the important part after all) I'm so glad he could save them... and daaang, that was a good pit stop in the teleportations. I think he healed just a bit after this. :P
Awesome series!
Thanks for your work!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Three absolutely heart breaking and adorable chapters. I really love all your stories in the Wander-verse. Keep writing, you're really amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Wait a second. You made this up, BETWEEN EXAMS! WHAT KIND OF F-ING GENIUS ARE YOU!