Reviews for Cavea
Sahba chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I really needs more ! Any chance you update it?!
NerdBurga chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm enjoying this - please continue!
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love how you write, it really sucks me into the story wishing that it wouldn't end. Please update soon :3
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i love how you make merlin's stubbornness more of an issue - it usually gets ignored.
IHaveNargles chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
oooooooooooooh I likes it :D You should continue it :3
ReadingRaven019 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i like this one as well. I just like your writing i think and your ideas. i hope you continue this as well as your other ones.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved it! I hope their will be a next chapter! I really want to read more of that fic! Really, really, really !
elissan43 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Keep going! It does make sense, but probably read back to yourself before posting
Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really liked the story, but I am so confused-in a good way! I don't know if you were thinking it is it, but please, if possible I would really like another chapter! Sorry if that is too pushy, but this has an awesome plot and I really cannot wait to read more! Thanks for writing it! Good luck with another chapter or another story or rather whatever your working on!
servant123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm a bit lost, I think, but all in all you wrote it well. I don't think you have much to worry about editing-wise. Revising, yes, but just grammar and such, no.
HakuHunterNatural chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very good writing! I hope you update soon! I love how Merlin's humor still shines through!
natcel chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this is truly excellent, you should have more faith in yourself,keep going please i want to know more.