Reviews for Different Worlds
Reader701 chapter 12 . 10/20
I love that they ate able to live their lives relatively peacefully. The toasting was perfect.
Reader701 chapter 7 . 10/19
I forgot that Madge is the evil one and I kinda loved it.
Reader701 chapter 1 . 10/16
I'm rereading this because I didn't engender it from the description. I'm glad I am, though, because I really like it! I love when Katniss isn't too proud or suspicious to accept help.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 3 . 8/19
Heh. This is good.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 1 . 8/19
This is such a great start. Reminds me of Divergent.
Martianmojo chapter 8 . 6/11
I know this water is wayyy past the bridge by now, but am wondering why this fic is not posted as a THG/Divergent crossover? That is clearly what you're doing... and I agree that Four is more a combination of Peeta and Gale than one or the other, which makes it more reasonable for Gale to be now in the mines and reasonably willing to hand his old role over to Peeta.

There really is almost nothing in the THG/Divergent crossover category, and this is really well done so it's a shame it's not cross posted.
harleys chapter 2 . 5/10
harleys chapter 1 . 5/10
Thanks! Great start!
This story was so great! It was different from any katniss/peeta story I have read, and I loved that! Fantastic job, I'm so glad that you kept this story on fanfiction so I was able to discover and enjoy it:)!
Turquoise Crystal chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
Is this the end of the story?
Mscallo chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful story! Loved every minute of it. Thanks for such a great read. Your stories are so amazing and I have loved every "THG" fanfiction that you have ever written:)
anon chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I like Katniss's last move here. You go, girl!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Great story!
coolkat10 chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
This is such a sweet story! I enjoyed reading it!
m1129 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Okay, so I'm now at the point where I'm going through all your stories to read them since you're such an amazing writer..and let me just say, this one did not disappoint at all. As expected, it was incredible. Not sure if you still check reviews on these older stories, but in case you do, I wanted you to know I loved it and look forward to your other stories tha tI have yet to read (and that you have hopefully yet to write assuming you're planning on continuing!)