Reviews for Seeing, Believing, Dreaming, Deceiving
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/28
Lovin it plz update sn hpe draco nd nev can fight the cures of nd r fakin it
KazaHaru45 chapter 17 . 4/28
"As I am" is soooooo beautiful...
KazaHaru45 chapter 15 . 4/28
I listened to the song and it was actually nice ... I may actually be hooked up into singing cause the tune is quite catchy...
Amberflames chapter 1 . 4/23
So, I came here from the story you adopted fromthis is amazing. I love the idea of Harry having some kind of parcel-magic-thingy that he locked inside himself... and now he's going insane, and it comes out...
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Orhorrid. Y'know. Whichever adjective suits your fancy.
Anonsense chapter 5 . 4/5
"a mixture of horror and deepest respect" - that's a good line right there.
Bibliophobia962 chapter 16 . 1/31
You're breaking my brain w/ awesome pairings I wouldn't have thought of.
I just love have just about everyone but Hermione in this story is gay! I love that so much. Also you should bring in the twins, wood and any graduated members of the old SA that aren't compete arseholes(anyone who is on the Gryffindor quidditch team who isn't ginny). The twins and Oliver would make a good pair as well as Angelina and Katie
Hanster1227 chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
Please update! It's been 4 years! I really want to know what happens to Dumbledore and the Barbecued Chickens
Pennieyoung chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Love this story, it's been over 4yrs since the last update I really hope you update soon:):):)
toniaosakwe chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Gerald tarrant? doctor who?
Isabell3 chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
Please please pleeeease update this story its to good to let go!
Isabell3 chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
LMAO! omg i am laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes! Dumbledore bald is brilliant i wish i could see it! :D
DemeRain chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
Thanks for sharing
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
Ooh I can't wait for the next chapter. Ummm and another suggestion for Dumbasadoor cough cough I meant Dumbledore's gruesome demise would be that he is first tortured the muggle way he first is dismembered (shiver) and the torturer leaves for a hour and brings in a cup of water that looks like blood and a sausage on a plate.
Dumbledore is made to eat it. After his fingers and toes are broken slowly and then each is cut off slowly. Then little cuts are made in his skin. A spell is said to stop the bleeding so he doesn't die to soon.
Then he is brought into his worst fears, memories, and failures from a potion. He slowly goes through this for two days.
He is left alone for a week or two except for the usual water and bread and meat brought in that looks a bit like his phoenix Fawks.
Lastly he is cut magically and the muggle way a few more times. Because if a hex he is prolonged life when they are slowly taking out his insides and he is awake the whole time because of the hex mentioned earlier.
He bleeds to death alone.
Lady Avotil chapter 23 . 8/28/2016
Hi! :D

I...must be in fanfic Heaven, surely. A Harry Potter and - even if only partial - Coldfire Trilogy crossover? With Harry/Tom slash and the appearance of Gerald Tarrant? *swoons* Oh, you have /no idea/ how much I grinned when the crossover started to happen and, damn it, but this story /needs/ to be continued! I just /have/ to see Albus Dumbledore be the Hunter's prey...

Also, yes, you're quite right - a minor (not so minor for me...'...) infatuation with Gerald Tarrant after reading the Trilogy (heck, even after only reading BSR for me...) is unavoidable, lol. ;)

Keep up the excellent work and please, please, /please/ write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I can't wait to see how this continues, /especially/ with Gerald now part of the story! :D