Reviews for Seeing, Believing, Dreaming, Deceiving
Isabell3 chapter 23 . 10/23
Please please pleeeease update this story its to good to let go!
Isabell3 chapter 19 . 10/22
LMAO! omg i am laughing so hard i have tears in my eyes! Dumbledore bald is brilliant i wish i could see it! :D
DemeRain chapter 23 . 10/21
Thanks for sharing
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 23 . 10/1
Ooh I can't wait for the next chapter. Ummm and another suggestion for Dumbasadoor cough cough I meant Dumbledore's gruesome demise would be that he is first tortured the muggle way he first is dismembered (shiver) and the torturer leaves for a hour and brings in a cup of water that looks like blood and a sausage on a plate.
Dumbledore is made to eat it. After his fingers and toes are broken slowly and then each is cut off slowly. Then little cuts are made in his skin. A spell is said to stop the bleeding so he doesn't die to soon.
Then he is brought into his worst fears, memories, and failures from a potion. He slowly goes through this for two days.
He is left alone for a week or two except for the usual water and bread and meat brought in that looks a bit like his phoenix Fawks.
Lastly he is cut magically and the muggle way a few more times. Because if a hex he is prolonged life when they are slowly taking out his insides and he is awake the whole time because of the hex mentioned earlier.
He bleeds to death alone.
Lady Avotil chapter 23 . 8/28
Hi! :D

I...must be in fanfic Heaven, surely. A Harry Potter and - even if only partial - Coldfire Trilogy crossover? With Harry/Tom slash and the appearance of Gerald Tarrant? *swoons* Oh, you have /no idea/ how much I grinned when the crossover started to happen and, damn it, but this story /needs/ to be continued! I just /have/ to see Albus Dumbledore be the Hunter's prey...

Also, yes, you're quite right - a minor (not so minor for me...'...) infatuation with Gerald Tarrant after reading the Trilogy (heck, even after only reading BSR for me...) is unavoidable, lol. ;)

Keep up the excellent work and please, please, /please/ write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I can't wait to see how this continues, /especially/ with Gerald now part of the story! :D
xanafax chapter 23 . 8/17
Loved this chapter and your whole story actually! Its such a shame that you stopped posting
xanafax chapter 19 . 8/17
Omg i love your story so much! Its cute, interesting, exciting, funny EVERYTHING
Bald dumbledore HAHAHA im crying, you're amazing
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 23 . 8/8
oh I loved that story I just read the whole thing and damn I wish for more I really do
LongPastMidnight chapter 13 . 7/2
now I'm hungry with a craving for KFC. hahaha. reading this really messes with me
LongPastMidnight chapter 6 . 7/2
my cheeks are hurting because I can't stop grinning. :D
LongPastMidnight chapter 6 . 7/2
Luna is a godess. Thanks for including her too. and having Harry befriending the slytherins without losing ron and hermione is also a nice take
You have good taste in music.
9632mp chapter 23 . 2/4
A very good story, I'm very sad that it has not been updated since 2012, I hope one day you'll finish it.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Run Harry Run!
B chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
Bedamn you! I have school in the morning, fooking five hours from now and I'M STILL READING. DAMMIT. P.s. You're amazeballs.