Reviews for Lost and Found
Leaf chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Dang, I'm lookin' at this now and it's all "Dang, I miss this.." ) ya did good, sissy.
writeasmuchaspossible chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
HOLY- CRAP! Not how I expected this to end, and how did you learn to write like that?! I am at a level of jealousy best left undescribed. Anywho, I'm gonna lie and say I saw the end result coming... Thanks for posting this and I will be reading the sequel shortly! :D
woolhatchick393 chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
I loved this, can't wait for the sequel! I loved how you ended it especially. And thank you for the cookie :3
MissWoolHat chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
:) Great last chapter! You're a fab writer, and a pretty darn awesome person too. I can't wait for more stories and stuff like that! :D
The Starkiller chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
As always ;) I woke up an checked my email on a whim, but it made me so sad! This is one of my favorite stories to read. Although- now that I think about it, I feel at peace. Ali is happy with her life with Drew, John is happy with Yoko, Jack and Josh are happy, Casey and Cyn are happy, George and Pattie are happy, Ringo and Maureen is happy. I've drawn my conclusions, and the ending was totally satisfying (even though I hate to see you go). So, this is it. I'm shit at saying goodbye, so write another story so I don't have to! See you in the wonderful world of fanfiction.

-Starkiller
PS, Yummy cookie :)
50PH13 chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
I love this soo much :)
woolhatchick393 chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
awww, :( but every story needs pain. But , I had to say this, what a nice Christmas present!
The Starkiller chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Holy shit. I wasn't expecting that, but I understand your reasoning completely. It just... doesn't seem to fit the plot you had established. But, in the words of Hendrix: "I love ya just the same".
Leafy chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Wow..
NEXT WEEK!? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
MissWoolHat chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Merp... Just merp... You're fabulous, but WHAT?!
MissWoolHat chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
You Awesome writer. I love where this is going and it makes me really happy! :D Now do I get a puppy? :P Keep writing!
AtomicInk chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
"YES, I OWN THE BEST BAND OF ALL TIME. YOU CAUGHT ME." )
The Starkiller chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
That reminds me of something I read tht Ringo said, that they would rent half of the hotel for them to sleep in the same bed just to be with each other. Sweet chapter, keep up this speedy update thing please!
MissWoolHat chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
Meshme write more. I know you probably wrote this one fast but there's a lowercase I when it should be capitalized and you're missing quotes on the last line from Paul. Anyway, love. It's fab!
woolhatchick393 chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Poor Ali thinking she can't be a mom, I can't wait for more :)