Reviews for Deja Vu
Bree Colbern chapter 12 . 1/22
Loved it. Just...loved it. ;)
lazetta croft chapter 1 . 1/21
Nooooooooo!
lazetta croft chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
This was very interesting. I was spellbound by the cane. Good suspense n great details.
icecatfire chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
ok, it started out dramatic and sad-ish and hurt/comforting. but I LOVED the cute ending. :) thank you for this... still confused on how the guy got a hold of the conversation between yinsen and tony. but I still loved this.
icecatfire chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
"Still a man with everything, and nothing Stark." O0O... HOW THE FUCK HELL DID SOMEONE HEAR ABOUT THAT?! because I REFUSE to believe that yinsen is evil I JUST WON'T! *not angry at author... just shaken up.. like tony... hugs shaken tony* *shivers* PLEASE tell me there's a reason for that.. and not the whole "yinsen is evil" shit. :'( 'cause I respect yinsen HIGHLY for what he did for tony. *puppy eyes* PLEASE don't turn yinsen evil. it would BREAK tony. ... *breathing* ok. I'm calmer now. ... there IS a good reason for that message right? 'cause TONY wasn't the only one shaken up. ;-; ... wow, that message REALLY has him shaken doesn't it? then again from the conversation going on between him and rhodey I'm not surprised. :'( "It's not just a threat against me, it's against you, Pepper, Happy, Bruce and everyone else." ... ohhhhhhhhhhh. so THAT'S what's got him freaked... that and the fact that this guy knows about what yinsen said... *sheepish* oh and ignore the whole "don't let yinsen be evil" I was too shaken to think straight.. sorry... so.. all in all an interesting chapter. :)
icecatfire chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
... O.O... what was the message?
icecatfire chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
SHIT this is getting good. *hurriedly clicks the next page* good job. :D
Bekah chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
I agree with you wholeheartedly, all the men and women who serve should be respected.
Tekie Scythe chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Oh man. This was well worth the read.
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
I think you might want to check your geography...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Thanks for the shoutout to Seattle/personal feelings!
10/10 keep working on writing!
theoak15 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
This is amazing i might have cried a little
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I like the last part.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Lol nice and team gammawidow but I doubt either will keep tony for long.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
One p In Shepard. Or just say Alsatian.