Reviews for Deja Vu
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I like the last part.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Lol nice and team gammawidow but I doubt either will keep tony for long.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
One p In Shepard. Or just say Alsatian.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I assume iron spice but any other pairings? Don't have to be shown just mentioned.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Norse? It wasn't Loki was it? Or hydra?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Lol hulk whistle.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
You said "greed jade flashing in his eyes his control rapidly dwindling" did you keen green?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I don't think Robert's or Anthony's will be.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Damn you midgardians that are determined to defile your champions. Once they have healed banned berserker and my brother can deal a serious blow to you all.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
No no no fuck no. Whoever you are you better give Anthony back his reactor or I will find and kill you. Shall I roast you alive,dragons fire is quite hot I hear ,or shall I wait til the full moon and have me and my pack tear you to shreds?
wolf of infinity chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Wow, this was a really enjoyable read! I love angsty fics, and especially when emotions and friendship is involved! :) I think it was very well-written, had just enough angst, emotion, humour and friendship for it to be balanced and good! Great work, thank you for sharing! :D
AboutTheMamba chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Me again :P About my previous review; a few different snakes you might wanna change the Black Mamba to could be:
-Death Adder (The name is not as bad as it sounds! Only named this way due to the way it ejects venom, which I'll not explain here. Less venomous than the Mamba and the Viper. Can kill within days.)
-Viper (More venomous than the Death Adder, but not as much as the Mamba. Can kill within 6 hours.)
Remembering, of course, these are only suggestions; if you are at all upset or annoyed by my reviews, I am genuinely sorry. I'm just offering advice, these are not flames! :D If you wanna keep it as the Mamba, go ahead; I'm just weird is all :P I do hope I helped, but if not, keep up your great work! :DD
AboutTheMamba chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
A Black Mamba can kill a human adult in approximately 20 minutes. I point this out because I'm guessing that when Clint says, "...I've been bitten by a Black Mamba!" that he was on a mission of some sort; this would mean that he'd have to have been returned to S.H.I.E.L.D for treatment in less than 20 mins (before the venom reached his heart). If they'd managed that, they'd have to have been travelling pretty freakin' fast. If you think this was slightly impossible (which it kinda is, no offense :P) you may wanna change it to a slightly less venemous snake. No offense to you ma'am :P I really am enjoying the story, trust me :) Great work!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
love love loved it! thanks so much for all your time and effort in this story!
andysanime chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Good job on this story and... ohh goodness yea I'll bet having conversations that they listen in on is annoying... XD