Reviews for Touhou: Ancestral Roots
Anon chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
EPIC EPIC EPIC EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIC.
8D
PLEASE CONTINUE 8D.
postiche chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Gah, please update!
Dead Turtle chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Bah, yet another "OC enters Gensokyo" story.
Masterteo89 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Wow, i really like this story. I hope you will keep writing, this is a excellent and original work.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Hehe, I love when Yuyuko gets serious! She's so cute when she's hungry! Interesting winging, Seido!
darkhero what must be done chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
wait if he's chen's new dad does that make ran his wife and yukari his sister in law. I say sister because yukari is 17. and on another note i got this feeling that seido may have alot of youkai ancestors. on another note i see you posted another story but when i click on it, it doesn't show up
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Ohh, I love you! You just made the most adorable of happenings! Aya mistaking a winged outsider for a tengu? Chen the addopted child! Squeeeee!
darkhero what must be done chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
personally they would get the wrong impression of me. I would hug the faries but it would be more of a glompy reflex because i like cute things I do the same for a cat or some cute alien creature
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
The wings seem a bit tiny for flight, but I do find it a bit funny that he just... randomly sprouted wings. Poor, poor fairy. Anywho, keep up the good work, and I hope the fairies aren't too sore after that!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
wait a secound the abduct human... this is starting to sound more and more like monster girl quest or the world of the monster girl encyclopdia where monsters are all females and kidnape men for husbands
Sonanoka21093 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Is not hard! Anywho, now that I have that out of my system, that was quite the chapter I do enjoy his little brain meltdowns! Anyways, keep up the good work, and I look forward to more from you!
Zer000 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Good timeofaday. What a great story you have here! OCs are good and pretty logical, characterization is consistent and believable, writing style is enjoyable - perfect story to follow.
Chapter might be on a shorter end of a scale, but if that means fast updates, everything's good.
Too bad "harem" thingy was a joke - a characters with such grand goal always have my full (moral) support (Not to mention they are fun to watch). But having clear-headed and logical (and consistent) lead have too many advantages to pass.
And, Jehuty's homing lasers and Rho Aias? Superb! My respect for the hero just soared even higher.
Now I am eagerly waiting the continuation, to get to know what happened next.
So, good luck with writing, and update soon!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Quite the interesting spellcard Also, heh... Jehuty style lasers... Ahh, that brings back good memories. Enjoyed the chapter! Keep up the good work
Sonanoka21093 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Hehehe... Hehe... Ohh, Yukari... You have such nice ways of breaking the news to others! Bad! Bad Marisa! Don't fire upon the shrine! Anyways, keep up the good work!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Quite the interesting chapter! Heh, I do like the master-servant relationship of those two... Anyways, I'll R/R the next one soon enough.