Reviews for If I Could Speak
tayrulez chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
that got heavy but i love it
Rosita-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
All THE FEELS! ;A;
AgentB anonymous chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh, that's CUTE! I love it.
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was so sweet! :)
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh! Perry's will while they were in the car. I liked that episode.
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
x3 That was awesome.
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I feel awful that this made me laugh (not often, but a few times) and yet it did. Though, don't worry, angst was dominant.
XZazzieX chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've always wondered what Perry wrote in his will, and I really like how you wrote Perry's voice especially his relationship with Doof.
I loled at "swear off driving for the love of God", & "I shall not be turned into a cyborg.".
RandomFanFictionGirl14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
What you put as the will brought tears to my eyes. I can imagine Perry writing that down. That was cute. Thank-you for writing this.
Arayllin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Okay, this was adorable. :D

I actually loved it - it's totally realistic too, I could see Perry writing something just like this! Way to make me smile! :)

Honestly though, that was fantastic. Can't wait to see more of your stuff!
karly05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, wow, I really enjoyed this. The "driving test" scene is one of my favorites, and you did a great job with Perry's will. Nicely done.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I just like this so much, I would very much like to squeeze it and dress it up and drag it around the neighborhood.

Perry is a bit formal and has this no-nonsense tone that sounds to me like he's a little embarassed to be writing something so sweet but if he's going to do it he's going to do it right.

"Also swear off driving for the love of God" is just... well it's downright cute.

This was just waiting to happen, and I love you for writing it out.
DarkLight077 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
aw totally beautiful: D

I loved

sorry for my bad english. i do not speak english
Pricat chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aw, that was sweet what Perry wrote about Doofy in his will especially the driving part

And the cyborg part refers to Alt Doof, right?

I have still to watch that ep
TheAfroCircus chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow haha this was really good! I always wondered what Perry was writing, and I knew it would be similiar to this. And your welcome I guess, I hope to read more from you x)