Reviews for FOOLISH PRIDE
bia.oliveira chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Ah continua, eu to amando as suas fics *u*Ah continua, eu to amando as suas fics *u*
Paommt chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Muy bn!
fivealive123 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Great ideas you have here. Can't wait to see where it will go!
DANDANI chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm liking the way this is going. I love love Dom!
freckled98 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Liking this and where it is going
Stacee13 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I will admit that sometimes I have a hard time following th story and need to re-read certain parts but I do know where you are going and what you are trying to say. I like the direction you are headed in and am awaiting to see what you in store next.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Great! i liked this chapter but i wish Dom would hurry up and get with Letty.

Yay! i'll beta for you i'll PM you my email address so you can send me your work or if you like we can just do it through the Docx system. When your next chapters written send me the chapter and i'll go through it and then i'll send it back to you and you can post it!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
i like where your taking this. going back to your review on one of my stories the other day were you asking me if i would be your beta?
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i like your story but i do think you should use a beta to help you improve. i know english isnt your first language and to be honest you've done fairly well to get to this point, you just need someone to go back over your work and fix the mistakes and errors that are in your work from having to translate it.

but all in all it was good