Reviews for The Hard Truth
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/30
I bet Nocturne is going to get his butt kicked so hard even Dan is going to pity him XD Poor Sam that dream must had been painful...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awe! Totally worth the heart-destroying beginning
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Thank God Danny is her husband. I would have to kill Paullina... stupid prissy thing.
T.Phantom chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow, that was crazy, but I love how it ended.
Nova Fearnewood chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome one-shot! Even though I was a bit worried that Sam wasn't having a dream. You had a couple spelling errors, but nothing major. Keep writing! :)
raven chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
awww... this is sooo adorable!
CashAsh13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was pretty good. You should make your next one a little bit longer next time.

SamXDanny chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
At the beginning I was about to say WHAT! Lol. Then I found out it was a dream and said "PHEW!" I thought it was real xD Love it!
Kuro13Dead chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You know, there was one problem with the logic of Sam's dream that she really should have thought about. Sam's parents HATE Danny. Why would they pay him instead of some prick like Dash?
LandofMidnightRain chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I was totally gonna kill you. Seriously. But then I saw the words "Sam Fenton" and I let out a HUGE sigh of relief. Thank goodness. The second part was adorable. I loved it.

Overall, very cute oneshot.

DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
wow! nice job and i almost thought the dream WAS real! o.O
CAT12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
O.M.G...i thought it was real...i cant belive Noctrne did that,i'm glade that was a dream those two are my best caracters on Danny Phantom! And Tuker but Danny and Sam are my fav.!
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww so cute! Heck yeah I would kill you if that was real. I mean Paulina? She's shallower than the shallowest puddle! But him comforting her was adorable :3