Reviews for We Can Be Deceiving
deni351430 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
LOL dang good job on the story, i could just imagine them acting that way. love the ending!
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was so sweet and the progression was just right! I love the use of the flashback and the marriage for me was actually unexpected. Overall just a great story :)
MayMarie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I absolutely love this one! It's well written and danced around the truth just enough to keep me guessing if they really were a couple or not at the beginning. There were enough hints to make me believe it was going where I wanted it to go but enough plausible explanation to throw it into doubt on more than one occasion.

I would love to see this continued at some point with another one shot where we actually get to see the guys with this revelation in group. I would love to see how it would happen if they just walked in wearing their rings and didn't say anything until someone else noticed first.
Creed757 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love, love, love this! Please add a few more chapters, this would be an awesome multi chapter fic. You could do chapter two of them telling their boss, then Dr. Ryan, maybe mentioning to the group that they want to adopt and exploring their fears of becoming fathers. I think, if you can, you definately should add more to this story...I hope you do.
Edwina chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was PERFECT! Omg I squealed at Wes calling Travis "Trav." TOO. CUTE.
badwolf707 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really loved that story :) I would love to know about Captain Sutton/Therapy Group/Fellow Cops/Alex's Reaction to the Marriage. Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
eww
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Okay That Was Awesome! I Love That They Got Married! XD They Do Make Such An Awesome Couple!
Though I Do Wish You Would Have Continued To Write About The Escapades Of What Happened Behind Those Bedroom Doors! XP
SkyBleu chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I was completely ecstatic at the surprise twist in the middle! This was adorable - all of it - and I especially loved that you included a unique spin to Travis' backstory to make this story even more endearing. Great job!
jonasgurl19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was an amazing story.
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite Travis/Wes stories! Very cute and the ring was an awesome touch. Love to read more but this is a perfect one shot.
xxcabalinaxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am in love with this story! Secret relationships/reveals are a favorite topic of mine and I will love you forever if you write a sequel of some sorts where they reveal their marriage to Sutton/Dr. Ryan/the therapy group.
KInAKuro chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Amazing I really enjoyed the fiction _ keep up the awesome work _
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story! You had me totally thinking that he had his wedding ring from Alex on.

I loved how Wes casually slips in the "we" when he is talking about buying a house and Travis' reaction.

I have a few ideas for new fics:

-One time they didn't have enough time to start a faux argument to distract perps so Travis grabs Wes instead and starts making out with him. Soon it just becomes an excuse to kiss.

-Wes and Travis get married at the courthouse and end up spending their honeymoon on a stakeout.

-Wes and Travis need to pose as heterosexual married couples with two other female detectives and move into a neighbourhood for a week in order to catch a suspect. Jealousy ensues.

-The boys end up in quarantine together as a precaution after they are exposed to a virus. How do they make it through living in small room 24/7.

I really hope that you keep on writing more Common Law fanfic. You are quite talented. :)
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great story! You should continue on where they tell the capt and Dr. Ryan.