Reviews for Alice in Zombieland
anunleashedmind chapter 8 . 7/30/2018
this was great. I wish you'd finished the sequel but it was a good read
anunleashedmind chapter 5 . 7/29/2018
Amazing. the juxtaposition of their emotional state at the end was so telling.
anunleashedmind chapter 4 . 7/29/2018
A very Alcie chapter indeed. Loved it
anunleashedmind chapter 3 . 7/29/2018
It's been relatively calm so i making up for the drama at this point. another great chapter.
anunleashedmind chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
Loved it they certainly have a good set up but their concerns are valid.
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
What an awesome first chapter. That was written extremely well and the drama and tension is palpable. Well done!
rgram9 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
this is reallly good and written well
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
so, ive recently had Alice in Wonderland on the brain, quite a lot, and when I saw the title of this I had to read it. I mean come on zombies and alice in wonderland? "MUST READ NOW" "brain shut up we have to work on my own stories" "Damn them you read!" "Okay okay fine damn."

Though I could live without the St. Lopez (Seeing as how my glee otp is Pezberry, though Faberry and Fapezberry are close behind it) and I don't like the drug use but this is very good. though it does leave me wondering where Brittany is.
agirl002 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to findout what's next.
physcob2002 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
amazin!
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Nice to see that they made it to the cabin, but heading to DC?
Oh hell no! Stay where its safe, they were extremely lucky, DC if any are left in the army DC is probably locked down tight and they are in those underground bunkers.
dsercas4 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Yay they found the cabin! Thanks God they are a bit safer and their sanity is in place, now we just have to wait and see what happened to friends and family.
Looking forward to Alice Practice this weekend!
dsercas4 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I loved the chapter! Especially the beginning, it was too much cuteness and it made me smile like the chesire cat ]
Interesting that S and Q were once together.
Can't wait for them to arrive to the cabin, I hope hey find a little peace over there.
Regarding the question from chapter 6, in this fic I'd like Russell to be the good guy at the end.
And I'm dying to know what happened to the parents hopefully we find out next chapter or in the sequel!
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Fucking idiots they should have shot the zed.

This is how it spreads, not bites but by people acting stupid.

And stop that stupid waiting around kill the guy now and bash those others in the head. And stop all that fucking crying.
agirl002 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter, I like how you show the moments their view of the world changes so sharply. Glad there's a sequel.