Reviews for Queer As Folk: Season 6
Needs to be more and season 6 need to be on tv
Jenise chapter 13 . 3/22
Fuck n fantastic!, I wish the story could go on forever.
olivialeegarcia chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Read all 13 episodes of serues 6 and it should be filmed and show it. It is a great series written and it kept want mire. So bring it back!
jleetabby chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I read all 13 episodes, I loved it . It should of been the next series on tv. To bad
Justin and Brian were the whole " queer as folk. The were y the reason I saw it. It was just a fantastic show, and I am straight, I love the show.
MEAL6733 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
You lost me after Lindsey forged Mel's signature. In the next chapter you had Lindsey and Melanie getting together with Brian and Justin. Lindsey was supposed to be leaving the country. It was like you were writing two different stories.
hikinggirl70 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Just finished reading all your episodes for season 6. Love the plots and the character development. Would love a season 7.
patou235vie chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Salut j'ai découvert la suite de la saison 5 l'histoire est belle mais au niveau de la traduction je ne comprend rien les phrases sont ambigu le tutoiement et le vouvoiement sont mélangés les phrases sont pas bien construite donc je n'ai pas pu lire.
Donc si vous pouvez reprendre la traduction je pense que se serait bien.
Je pense que je ne suis pas la seule à le dire dans l'espoir de lire a nouveau la saison 6.
Bye Bye...!
ito chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
I enjoyed this. Sorry anyone had to die but if they did, I'm glad it was the girls (the least interesting people in the shoe IMO. I hope you will do a season seven.
angelscatie chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Great ending. Looking forward to what comes next
Interesante chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
parece ser boa a historia
Joe from WI chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
I watched the whole series twice and episodes 10,11,and12 of season five at least ten times. It was the most incredibly written story I have ever watched. I was saddened when Justin left for New York but knew he would be back and he and Brian had a once in a lifetime love that many never experience. Kudos to the writers and I anxiously await the TV versions that in chapters six and I hope onto seven.
I have never cried so hard in my life over any movie or series.
Thank you..will wait for more.
angelscatie chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Great chapter; keep up the great wOrk
marmelin chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
love it

i don't know but i think tha bouth have to die and fus has to stay with justin and brian. I know this is tragic but i don't like lindsey soooo

continue as fast as possible

angelscatie chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait for more
wilddanni69 chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I'm your 60th reviewer and i would love to say 'take your time' love the story the whole missed punctuation gives the story its own edge lol.