Reviews for Queer As Folk: Season 6
ito chapter 13 . 3/14
I enjoyed this. Sorry anyone had to die but if they did, I'm glad it was the girls (the least interesting people in the shoe IMO. I hope you will do a season seven.
angelscatie chapter 13 . 3/14
Great ending. Looking forward to what comes next
Interesante chapter 1 . 3/9
parece ser boa a historia
Joe from WI chapter 12 . 2/21
I watched the whole series twice and episodes 10,11,and12 of season five at least ten times. It was the most incredibly written story I have ever watched. I was saddened when Justin left for New York but knew he would be back and he and Brian had a once in a lifetime love that many never experience. Kudos to the writers and I anxiously await the TV versions that in chapters six and I hope onto seven.
I have never cried so hard in my life over any movie or series.
Thank you..will wait for more.
angelscatie chapter 12 . 1/19
Great chapter; keep up the great wOrk
marmelin chapter 12 . 1/18
love it

i don't know but i think tha bouth have to die and fus has to stay with justin and brian. I know this is tragic but i don't like lindsey soooo

continue as fast as possible

kisses
angelscatie chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait for more
wilddanni69 chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I'm your 60th reviewer and i would love to say 'take your time' love the story the whole missed punctuation gives the story its own edge lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Glad your back.
angelscatie chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter. I really hope that Lindsey and Mel lose custody of Gus... abuse should never be tolerated. Keep up the great work.
marmelin chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
aa sooooo sad

please continue as fast as posible i love your fic

kissus
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Love this. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Great story. Looking forward to more.
Gatin54 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Thanks for giving an explanation as to why Ben and Michael would have gone so long without sex with each other. Ben going off to Tibet before returning and getting sick wasn't brought up before. But there was nothing in the early chapters to say Ben didn't take such a trip either. So the long trip is "legal", as far as I'm concerned.

But there is still the question of how Michael managed to get himself infected by someone else after living for years with an HIV partner.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Happy to get another chapter.