Reviews for Season 6: Aftermath
melezanda chapter 1 . 1/25
*Spoiler Alert*
Micheal is cheating on Ben, Mel Bulling and Beating up Gus, Michael get HIV from sleeping a round, you even gives Carl a heart attack, and also this is way much different than a 10 years old Boy might behave.
sorry but you gave us Justin and Brain Back but destroy everything else, you destroy Micky and Ben beautiful relationship, Mel and Lindz's who was through so much to be together.
and suddenly Brain who was known as an asshole become so sweet and Mel suddenly becomes an abusive bitch.
wow you put so much drama in one season more then the Original series (and 10 beside it) could have.
I can't say I loved it but i'll keep reading maybe it get's better
jackie chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
you need to add to this don't keep me waiting
jackie chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
I think Justin should go ahead and try for a child with a surrogate
jackie chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
this was good, but I don't want this to be the end, keep going
Millie chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
The storyline was really good. Thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Needs to be more and season 6 need to be on tv
Jenise chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
Fuck n fantastic!, I wish the story could go on forever.
olivialeegarcia chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Read all 13 episodes of serues 6 and it should be filmed and show it. It is a great series written and it kept want mire. So bring it back!
jleetabby chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I read all 13 episodes, I loved it . It should of been the next series on tv. To bad
Justin and Brian were the whole " queer as folk. The were y the reason I saw it. It was just a fantastic show, and I am straight, I love the show.
MEAL6733 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
You lost me after Lindsey forged Mel's signature. In the next chapter you had Lindsey and Melanie getting together with Brian and Justin. Lindsey was supposed to be leaving the country. It was like you were writing two different stories.
hikinggirl70 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Just finished reading all your episodes for season 6. Love the plots and the character development. Would love a season 7.
patou235vie chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Salut j'ai découvert la suite de la saison 5 l'histoire est belle mais au niveau de la traduction je ne comprend rien les phrases sont ambigu le tutoiement et le vouvoiement sont mélangés les phrases sont pas bien construite donc je n'ai pas pu lire.
Donc si vous pouvez reprendre la traduction je pense que se serait bien.
Je pense que je ne suis pas la seule à le dire dans l'espoir de lire a nouveau la saison 6.
Bye Bye...!
ito chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
I enjoyed this. Sorry anyone had to die but if they did, I'm glad it was the girls (the least interesting people in the shoe IMO. I hope you will do a season seven.
angelscatie chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Great ending. Looking forward to what comes next
Interesante chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
parece ser boa a historia