Reviews for Prove It
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Very cute!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I think I have read this story a dozen times. It's so good!
lovingelenagilbert chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Why would you do this to me? I LOVED IT!
LoveForeverxo chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ohmygod. I friggen loveedddd this story! Awh Delena Foreverrr :)
M chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cute
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Really nice job with this!
CrowX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww, so cute.
Love it. Especially how Stefan accepts it with showing grace. Nice one!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love it
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
awe yay good..i was sad for damon at first that must have been rough her hiding the relationship..but i see it worked out in the end (:
MsBrightside13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This O/S was simply lovely. I really enjoyed reading it. I read it in the subway on my way home from classes and right from the start I was smiling like some silly fool. The first few lines were just so adorable and sweet and sexy and just all around Delena the way I'd like to see/read them more often... I'm sure the old lady sitting across from me thought I was crazy.

I just kept smiling :)

What you've written here is something I could actually see happening on the show. Maybe not the last part (though I would enjoy that immensely ;)) but definitely the whole "Elena keeping her relationship with Damon a secret" part.

I think that's actually one reason why she has such a hard time acknowledging her feelings for him on the show. I think she's not just afraid about what's that gonna say about herself (meaning her whole "I don't wanna be Katherine 2.0 complex) ... but also what everyone else would say about her. I mean, ShowCaroline might as well log on to Spreadshirt . net or whatever and make herself a "Team Stefan" Shirt... -.-

Aaand, I am rambling again, so what...

As I already said, the ending was great... ! I don't see ShowElena doing something like that but that's why I like FanficElena way more than her anyway ;) I think every Elena I write and many of those other of writers would have done the same. I mean, really, what (at least halfway) sane person wouldn't want to crab Damon by the lapel of his jacket and kiss the living shit out of him in front of all your friends to see... I definitely wouldn't mind ;)

All in all: Great O/S. Goes on my list of "Favorite One Shots ever" ;)

XOXO, Anne :)

PS: Just one thing I noticed (You're free to ignore or laugh about this, sometimes I'm just nit-picking like this):

"She pulled away after a while, the need for oxygen becoming too great." ... If she's a vampire now... she doesn't really need oxygen, does she? Haha... as I said,. feel free to ignore this. It's not critisism in any way, just something I noticed and couldn't stop thinking about. I'm weird like that ;)
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
JUST FREAKING LOVES IT!

Good GOD how I miss reading and writing. So amazing! PROPS!
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Really, really good :) I loved it XD
CarmaCarmen chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Well now I'm actually screwed! I mean, when TVD returns this fall every other scenario will be a disappointment after this one! Loved it, Ash :) youre truly gifted as a writer! Xo, Alice
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
adorableness!
tukct81 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was a cute one shot. It was a nice alternative to the endless stories about what happens right after Elena turns. Good job.