Reviews for Forget Me Not
DismalDreams chapter 12 . 6/27
Absolutely loved this story! I think I just found a new favorite pairing...now off to read more of your work
DreamChaos chapter 12 . 5/21
I should have spent my weekend updating my own stories, but instead I got caught by yours and found myself quite unable to tear away.

I’m sure you’ve heard this a million times over, but your use and command over language is stunning. I also felt Wendy to be realistic, particularly her struggles and relationships.

Thanks for a beautiful story and hope you continue to craft more.
Moon Witch '96 chapter 12 . 5/15
Whoa. This was beautiful!
IndigoAvalar chapter 12 . 4/20
Have literally just read the whole thing in one night and now it’s 3.30am and my eyes are burning but this... this piece of EXTRAORDINARY work is one of the best fan fanfictions I have EVER read. Thank you so much for writing it. The build up actually had me losing my mind at some points, the characterisation of Hook and Wendy HOLY MOLY, and the overall pace and storyline... just all of it WOWZA
Mr. War chapter 12 . 4/15
This is one of THE best Peter Pan fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I always loved Captain Hook x Wendy and this is the best story about this couple. :D
Bravo. I loved it
forever4 chapter 12 . 2/26
Wow, I am almost speechless. This is such a beautiful piece of writing.

I found your writing to be very mature, both in quality and in topics covered. Sometimes, though, Wendy’s musings run on a little long and grow a bit tiresome. Particularly when you put a lot of descriptions in the middle of a conversation, sometimes there are paragraphs between a back-and-forth dialogue and I’ve already forgotten the last thing that was said. This definitely hurts the flow of conversation when I have to scroll back up to remind myself what they’re even replying to. I do not mind some descriptions/inner monologue scattered here in there, but you want the reader to be reading it “in real time”, and that’s a matter of seconds that they’re quipping back and forth, not minutes of lag between each spoken sentence.

Also, around chapter 9, I really felt the relationship took a decidedly one-sided turn for the worse, when the captain seemed to be giving more (to a point where it was slightly inconsistent with his character) and Wendy giving nothing at all (quite frustrating for the reader... a nice frustrating at the beginning, but tiresome as it dragged on. Toward the end, when she admitted love to herself but still withheld it from Hook, it just seemed borderline selfish, not quite “love”, more like “lust”.. I know you were trying to make it seem like love, and for the most part, you succeeded... but none of her thoughts were of putting him above herself. It was all about her and how he made her feel. Well, anyway, not that I begrudge her much. I did thoroughly enjoy your work. Thrilling tale, captivating characters.

Oh, another minor bone to pick. I found it unbelievable that Hook would have jumped into the sea without first taking off some layers. As anyone can assume, heavy clothing is just a burden that will necessarily weigh one down, and it would only take one swift fluid motion to rid himself of his heavy red coat. But in the next scene, he still had it on, soaked through and through, and it was conveniently laid under Wendy for love-making comfort (and then later, a prop for faked death). For the purposes of this story, I did suspend belief, but I had to actively try to shut down voices of reason saying that it would just hinder him at best and pull him down into the ocean at worst.

I’m afraid I haven’t said enough how much I enjoyed your writing though! Don’t let me criticisms get you down. I just said them because I feel like your writing is so good and you can take it. I will definitely be returning for rereads in the future! I will definitely NOT be forgetting it soon ;)
Blub chapter 11 . 1/23
This is the second time I've read this story. Maybe it wasn't finished, last, or maybe it was. All I know is it stirs the same wonderful, rabid, vexing joy. It is the crystallization of a thousand dreams from childhood, and an adult's catharsis.
Maihalo chapter 12 . 1/19
This was a great story I felt Wendy was a tad ooc but I thoroughly enjoyed it non the less
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 2 . 1/12
Don't let any fairies die! I love this story. So much.
afterthebattle chapter 12 . 1/4
It suddenly occurred to me that I never commented on the ending of this. I just wanted to let you know that this story was everything I could’ve hoped for and more. Such wonderful characters, prose and plot. Thank you for giving us a happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Oh my word. You have me hooked, bound, and tethered. Your imagery is beautiful and I can't wait to see where you'd bring us. Thank you for sharing! c:
Katie puss chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
very well written, great story line, and a lovely bit of smut. so all in all a very good read.
Anon chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
I was somewhat recluctant about reading this story - but then... just WAOW! I got drawn in so fast and was completely unable to stop reading. This is the most interesting and enchanting story I have read in a long time. I loved the dark depths of the relationship and the mutual understanding, the denial, the chase, the intensity - EVERYTHING. I hope you will write more stories in this vein. Thank you so much for sharing this work of beauty with us 3
Madame L'Ennui chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Thank you so much for write the best Wendy/Hook that I've have read.