Reviews for Forget Me Not
Blub chapter 11 . 1/23
This is the second time I've read this story. Maybe it wasn't finished, last, or maybe it was. All I know is it stirs the same wonderful, rabid, vexing joy. It is the crystallization of a thousand dreams from childhood, and an adult's catharsis.
Maihalo chapter 12 . 1/19
This was a great story I felt Wendy was a tad ooc but I thoroughly enjoyed it non the less
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 2 . 1/12
Don't let any fairies die! I love this story. So much.
afterthebattle chapter 12 . 1/4
It suddenly occurred to me that I never commented on the ending of this. I just wanted to let you know that this story was everything I could’ve hoped for and more. Such wonderful characters, prose and plot. Thank you for giving us a happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Oh my word. You have me hooked, bound, and tethered. Your imagery is beautiful and I can't wait to see where you'd bring us. Thank you for sharing! c:
Katie puss chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
very well written, great story line, and a lovely bit of smut. so all in all a very good read.
Anon chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
I was somewhat recluctant about reading this story - but then... just WAOW! I got drawn in so fast and was completely unable to stop reading. This is the most interesting and enchanting story I have read in a long time. I loved the dark depths of the relationship and the mutual understanding, the denial, the chase, the intensity - EVERYTHING. I hope you will write more stories in this vein. Thank you so much for sharing this work of beauty with us 3
Madame L'Ennui chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Thank you so much for write the best Wendy/Hook that I've have read.
Rhiannon249 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Read this piece and absolutely loved it!

I haven't actually seen the Jason Isaacs movie Peter Pan, but I'll have to get a copy. (The Disney version was not quite what one wants to picture when reading your story.)

I really like how you captured the interactions between Wendy and the Captain. I always like reading the "chase." The actual realization of the relationship is usually rather anti-climatic, so I appreciate how you drew that aspect out through the successive chapters.

A few questions though:

It wasn't clear to me what the timing was between when Hook washed up on shore and when he began stalking Wendy in London. Can you elaborate?

Also, it seemed Hook had a bit of an obsession with Wendy prior to coming to fetch her in the first chapter. Did he love her before he kidnapped her, or did his feelings evolve after taking her?

For being such an astute man, why on earth did Hook repeatedly giving her the run of the ship? After the first or second instance of her getting into trouble, I would have locked her in her room, boarded up any portholes and assigned a pirate scrub to guard the door.

I found some of Wendy's ruminations in later chapters, where she obviously acknowledged and was aware of her feelings towards the Captain, to be kind of annoying. It definitely seemed to be the case that he was exposing himself to her repeatedly and she was giving nothing back. In my opinion, she was the cruel one in the relationship. Did you do this on purpose? It almost seemed like you had certain plot points you were trying to run through, and thus extended some of Wendy's internal monologue longer than was necessary. Was that the reason why?

Anyhow, thanks for writing such a great story. I enjoyed it immensely! Keep writing!
the yellow flower chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
Wow. What an incredible tale you have woven. I've been on FF for ten years and I can say with upmost confidence that this is one of the best stories I've read on here. I'll admit that when I first read the premise I was skeptical. To be honest, I don't know if there will ever be anyone out there that can justify such complex characters falling for one another. What's even more amazing is how well you captured the feel of being in Neverland. I feel as if I haven't been on this side earth for two days. The internal struggle you created for Wendy was so believable. I never felt comfortable with what she had decided until the very end. I also felt her conflict on aging so heavily. I believe some stories brush over just how childish Peter is. It's part of the lure when Wendy was younger, but with age it grows unable to relate toso very true. What a story! I cannot thank you enough for posting this and sharing it with all of us. I was reminded of some of my favorite sea tales and infamous captains and felt like I was right there on the ship with you descriptions of the surroundings. I feel as if my review will never do justice to the work you've created. All I can say from here is thank you. I look forward to reading this again next time I look for an adventure in between the day to day life.
the yellow flower chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
I lost my jaw somewhere...I think it outright fell off. And I have no interest in finding it before I read the next chapter.
the yellow flower chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
This story is going to kill me. I don't think I breathed once during this chapter.
the yellow flower chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
Your ability to create and enhance suspense is spectacular! I'm literally curled up in a ball with my phone in my hands reading this. I'm so impressed and I don't know if I can read this straight through without needing to pause to breath. So good!
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Just read your first chapter and I'm so intrigued! I can't wait to read the rest!
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5/2017