Reviews for Forget Me Not
So beautiful!
Emily chapter 4 . 10/10
Ug. This is amazing.
TatiDolohov chapter 12 . 10/6
absolutely beautiful. though I admit I'm curious what happens when she never goes back home. or where the reality is she actually fell off the balcony and died and Neverland is just her afterlife. anyway, I can't really find the right words to convey how much I loved this. I had similar feelings when I was 19 and fell in love with my first husband, who was an amazing man with demons he couldn't quite escape. he ended up passing away when I was 22 and pregnant with our second daughter, and I had to forge ahead on my own. I don't think you ever really stop missing love that was passionate, you just eventually realize that you can't force it to happen again and cherish what you had...
bibikitten224 chapter 12 . 10/1
you could get this published you know, the written word of Peter pan is old enough to do so, the copyright is over. I know it's True because I own a hook wendy romance. I really do think yours was better. you have such a way with words. it was an absolute pleasure to read :3 thank you !
bibikitten224 chapter 5 . 9/19
it did seem a bit too soon. dammit smee. !
bibikitten224 chapter 4 . 9/19
my my james what could you be thinking?
bibikitten224 chapter 3 . 9/19
oh my... nice try wendy but .. it is hook. also almost a kiss. stopped in time though.
bibikitten224 chapter 2 . 9/19
I want to review every chapter. omg I love this so far. the way you wrote this is perfectly gothic Victorian style. reminds me of jane Eyre in the way. I will try to review every chapter.
suliswrites chapter 12 . 9/14
Thank you for this beautiful story.
MissSparrow101 chapter 1 . 8/22
I absolutely loved this story! What a wonderful job you did at writing it!
autumnapril15 chapter 12 . 8/21
one of the best fanfics i’ve ever read - i adore it. beautiful writing, in-depth characterisation, incredibly well-done romance (the list goes on and on). thank you so much for giving this work to the world!
Ariwolff14 chapter 5 . 8/15
Really loving this story. Great writing
eddysfer chapter 12 . 8/10
OMG! I'm one of those readers who favorited your fic, but neeeeeever leave a review :( But here I am, after 2 days of torment, because your fic was... ahhhhhhhh! OMG, I haven't been this trapped with a story in a long time. Thank you so much for writing it, I didn't even knew I liked this couple, but you definitley prooved me wrong. Now I'm gonna stalk through your profile and search for another good one :)
She-DevilJones chapter 12 . 7/23
Excellent. Exquisite. Definitely going in my favorites!
DismalDreams chapter 12 . 6/27
Absolutely loved this story! I think I just found a new favorite pairing...now off to read more of your work