Reviews for Shadows and Regrets
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 19 . 3h
this makes my heart feel nice. I have yet to find a story where Loki becomes family again, thank you for this.
Tonsoffandoms chapter 19 . 8/11
That last line got me like *clutches heart*
Laserbird777 chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
This is the best Thor's story I ever seen! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Your cliff hangers are worse than Rick Riordan
Calliope chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
I read this in about an hour this evening, and I think it is quite possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read. It was so original, you did a great job portraying Loki in a more humane manner, and it was very well written. I wish that ever fanfiction I had ever read and been half this good!
sallymae28 chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
amazingly awesome story! You had me tearing up when loki "died"
Pooka chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
I was smiling like a madman when i read the last chapter xD
Great job, I really enjoyed this story :D
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
For the first time I actually caught myself crying while reading a Thor fanfiction. There was an intrigue, a mystery. Affection. All I wanted to read about. I guess this story is really the one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for posting! Than you for your story! I hope you still drop by this place from time to time and will see my revew. Thanks, again.
The Ebony Assassin chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I read it and fell in love. When Loki died I have to admit I cried a bit but I loved the ending where he comes back.
jenjen14 chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Awwwww
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
This is soooooooo GOOD ! Shit I want to laugh so loud but, I'm in class right now argh..! I'm shaking right now and I wanna join the group hug or hug or family hug or whatever hug it is! v!
Helllllllllllo chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
I really loved this fanfiction. I cried at the end, really good job!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
This story was wonderfully written. There were times I cried so deeply like when Loki told Thor that Odin had beat him and he refused to believe him, when I really believed Odin would give Loki to the Chitauri and Frigga appeared to be making the argument ehy Odin had no other choice but I cried the entire time from when Loki told Thor he would have to die to save everyone until he appeared to Thor. I was also brought to such incredible highs when Thor rushed to save Loki in the end and in the epilogue when Odin, Frigga and Thor were reunited with Loki.
Tamuril2 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Tam : *sighs happily* That was a good story.
Tony:*frowns* Have you reviewed this before? It IS marked finished.
Tam:*shrugs* Don't think so...but even if I did, there's no harm in leaving another.
Thor:*nods* True.

1) Okay, I'll be honest, I NEVER saw it coming: Odin being the reason Loki was hurt. I knew the memory loss was Loki, but not the Odin twist. Guess that says just how deep I was into the story. So much so that I missed any hint you probably gave. *grins* Well done!

2) Man, The Other's secret power (his touch) was creepy. It's like Rogue, but worse(ish). I feel for Loki.

3) That epilogue was perfect. I can so see
Loki doing that...though, I must admit, I thought Frigga might slap him for a moment.

All in all, a great story. Thanks for posting it on FF.

-Tamuril2
Semblance of Apathy chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Aww . . . what a lovely ending.
:-)