Reviews for Shadows and Regrets
Pooka chapter 19 . 10/11
I was smiling like a madman when i read the last chapter xD
Great job, I really enjoyed this story :D
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 19 . 7/22
For the first time I actually caught myself crying while reading a Thor fanfiction. There was an intrigue, a mystery. Affection. All I wanted to read about. I guess this story is really the one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for posting! Than you for your story! I hope you still drop by this place from time to time and will see my revew. Thanks, again.
The Ebony Assassin chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I read it and fell in love. When Loki died I have to admit I cried a bit but I loved the ending where he comes back.
jenjen14 chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
This is soooooooo GOOD ! Shit I want to laugh so loud but, I'm in class right now argh..! I'm shaking right now and I wanna join the group hug or hug or family hug or whatever hug it is! v!
Helllllllllllo chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
I really loved this fanfiction. I cried at the end, really good job!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
This story was wonderfully written. There were times I cried so deeply like when Loki told Thor that Odin had beat him and he refused to believe him, when I really believed Odin would give Loki to the Chitauri and Frigga appeared to be making the argument ehy Odin had no other choice but I cried the entire time from when Loki told Thor he would have to die to save everyone until he appeared to Thor. I was also brought to such incredible highs when Thor rushed to save Loki in the end and in the epilogue when Odin, Frigga and Thor were reunited with Loki.
Tamuril2 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Tam : *sighs happily* That was a good story.
Tony:*frowns* Have you reviewed this before? It IS marked finished.
Tam:*shrugs* Don't think so...but even if I did, there's no harm in leaving another.
Thor:*nods* True.

1) Okay, I'll be honest, I NEVER saw it coming: Odin being the reason Loki was hurt. I knew the memory loss was Loki, but not the Odin twist. Guess that says just how deep I was into the story. So much so that I missed any hint you probably gave. *grins* Well done!

2) Man, The Other's secret power (his touch) was creepy. It's like Rogue, but worse(ish). I feel for Loki.

3) That epilogue was perfect. I can so see
Loki doing that...though, I must admit, I thought Frigga might slap him for a moment.

All in all, a great story. Thanks for posting it on FF.

Semblance of Apathy chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Aww . . . what a lovely ending.
juventus chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
I really love your story. I will continue reading ur stories Congrats!
idontknow chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
awww i loved all of it :) tis a very good ending!
The Grey Fox chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Too lazy to log in...
T.T gods... It's... so beautiful... I love it. And the ending, just... by the Nine, just... beautiful...
And your grammar, spelling and punctuation was near-impeccable, something that is far too rare in this day and age. Everyone was nicely in-character, even Odin with his little outburst. I mean, everyone has a limit, right? And Odin just reached his. And the continuity was almost flawless- I remember you once referring to 'Odin's /eyes/', even though he has an eyepatch. Sadly, I can't quite remember when that happened... sorry.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I feel as though my mind has been expanded a bit more from the thoughts and feelings I experienced while reading this. You, my friend, are /definately/ a FREAKIN' AWESOME person. D
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
I just read your whole story and I must say its fantastic! Absolutely loved it and I think you got everybody's character to a tee! Loved all the "over"hugging at the end, so cute! Now to see what other stories of yours I can find :)
GlOmP3R chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Awwh ! Loved this ! Kickass job ! This is the second time I read this fanfic and it is still as good as the first time ! (: awesome !
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
ooowww the end was sweet, Loki's actions might have been little bit too noble and kind(I highly doubt he would do suicidal-mission, but he kinda didn't have any other good options)