Reviews for Clockwork Princess my version
EmilyGrace99 chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
UGH I love the drama :P so many other readers are like noooooo why can't everyone be happy but I'm just like yessss bring on the jealousy. Loving the story so far, great job! Xx
RavenCurls chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
I have only read clockwork angel , so I know nothing about cp2, but I have to say that this story is exceptional :-)
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
What an amazing story. Brilliant job! Very well written too!
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
OMG I loved it! Brilliant! I like the way she confessed. The emotion of it was well written too! :')
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
OMG I absolutely love this!
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is amazing so far!
no-oneimportant chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Hi
I started reading this a few weeks after I finished Clockwork Princess, and I love it. Thank you soooooooo much for not ending it with Wessa or Jessa, because I can't stand it when people just get rid of someone like that. Also, I love (well, now I love it, but I didn't when I first read it) how you killed Jem, because I really thought he was gone. You literally had me crying. And I loved the Will/Jem relationship you had in this, just like the real books. I love everything about their relationship.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer, and if I hadn't read CP2, I would've thought that this was the actual thing.
")
Torpedo Woman chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I feel sorry for Will! How painful must it have been for him to see his love - love someone else, everyday. (well, when he comes out of the training room, of course)
AnnaBanana chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Well, for starters, this chapter - has been written so expertly I thought you were CASSANDRA CLARE HERSELF! Goodness; you have amazing talent and I am LOVING this!
Annemaria chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is very well-written, probably what Cassandra Clare would have written! I've read Clockwork Princess, and your version is rather as great as Book Three was!
Monica chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
Hey!
Yeah i have an email, but idk if i should put it online. Is there any way i can contact you so we can talk about the book? Haha i agree, 100 percent ambivalent right now!
sorry it took me so long to review, i have exams soon haha
but NO THANK YOU FOR SUc'H AND AMAZING STORY
I really hope you write another fanfic! MAN U KNOW I AM 100% WESSA!
I was happy with your ending it was good, but im like UGHHH who does she REALLY end up with, please be with Will, you know you love him! AHHH but that's just how us Wessa fans are haha. I really loved your story, it was truly amazing and imaginative. I look forward to any other works you may right and i hope you have and awesome life ahead of you :))
P.S Did u know they r gonna make a movie?!
-YOUR BIGGEST FAN
-Monica (:
AmberHerondale chapter 32 . 4/30/2013
I agree with you- while I do lean (slightly) towards Wessa, Will and Jem's bond, their relationship... I think it's the most beautiful thing in the whole series :)
I actually thought for a second you were going to make a Jem/Will ending. That could've been fabulous, but I liked the way you did it too. Maybe a Will/Jem in the future?
Anyway, great resolution!
FieryShadows13 chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow! I'm like major fangirling over here! That was an amazing ending! Even though Tessa didn't really go with anyone, it was great! With them parting ways and everything was just.. Abdjkitdgkyfg! It was just brilliant! And I loved how Sophie and Gideon got married! I also JUST finished Clockwork Princess! I got the book late because I had to get it from my library, and I was on hold forever. Anyways, THE FEELS it gave me! So many feels! That book was genius! With Will, Tessa, Jem! I couldn't even think straight!
Your story was the best Infernal Devices fanfic I have EVER read! It had so much detail and the characters were just spot on! You need an award!
37XPeeta chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
Damn, that ending! Great ending:)
Even though you kind of did cheat us with it, it was still brilliant!
I swear on the Angel, I seriously loved your ending. (I feel like I'm overusing the word 'ending')
And I love the idea of Will and Jem going to Shanghai together, then meeting up again with Tessa in the future. Really different from Cassie's ending (epilogue) but still brilliantly lovely all the same.
And your last author's note was nice. I mean, it's undeniably true: you can't separate two of them from the other one.
Personally, if you asked me who I'd rather have Tessa end up with, I would say Tessiam/Wessa (I'm used to the name Tessiam) immediately. I'm a huge supporter of that pairing, so that's why. But since you really can't separate them as a single couple (is that correct?) (I mean, only one couple), an ending where she only ends up with one of them would've been slightly sad. Okay, very sad, since I love them all.
(Sorry, this is getting long, but you did say feel free to tell you what I thought, so.)
But anyways, Tessa eloping with Sophie would've been interesting. What would Gideon say?;)
Oh yeah, about the Sophie/Gideon pairing: love them. They are so adorable:)
Big fan of their pairing, too:) (do I seem like I also overuse smiley's? Well, nobody can overuse a smiley:))
Sorry, off topic.
Now, I shall end it with this: Great story! Great job! Love it all:)
Keep on Writing!
Hugs and Chocolate!
Angel Gidget chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
I would actually like to say that this ending feels more real, in some ways, than cp2's actual ending. It lacks the happily-ever-after stuff of marriage and children with Will and the repeat of the possibility with Jem, yet leaves the characters with a sort of happiness that fits who they are. Just... Nice work. I like this choice.