Reviews for Coincidence and Misunderstandings
Soul-Speaker chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
No matter how many times I read this; I always always chant
KICK HIS ASS. KICK HIS ASS.
When wannaberobin shows up
Niknakkitkat chapter 19 . 8/16/2017
This is awesome!
Pbird chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
It was a pleasure reading this work. Thank you.
Whyhow chapter 18 . 5/5/2017
There is at least one other combination that Raven's explanations wouldn't reject:
Raven - Courage - Rage - Impudence
Love - Joy - Wisdom - Fear
Whyhow chapter 17 . 5/5/2017
If it wasn't for the context, I would be reasonably sympathetic to the other Titans at the end: her being out of communication is fine, but they had no way to tell that she was safe. If I didn't have a good reason to believe that that wasn't what worried them, I would be much more torn.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
I find this portrayal of the emotions interesting. I think that Rage's agenda is presumably to have more control over Raven's actions, and the only obvious question seems to be what exactly that entails. I am curious about some of the others' motivations, though, such as Wisdom and Insolence.
Lowar chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
I love this fic, especially what you did with Terra. I've never shared the hatred some fans have for her, though I do understand it, but you took it in a direction that changed her up into almost a best friend for Raven. Well done, on that and everything else. _
Whyhow chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
I am very glad to see a proper explanation of the whole "Raven stealing from a museum" thing.
GrimIsaac chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
I understand your pain, I hate it when 'my nephews and nieces' are hurt, because it only makes me want to protect them from harm, but if I did, they would never grow...
GrimIsaac chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Taking a few chapters to get to the plot is not altogether bad, in fact it's good more often than not
Ninjakirby7 chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Woo cool fight and time to move onto the next story!
Ninjakirby7 chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
Whats this about kids? Who's kids are they?
Ninjakirby7 chapter 17 . 9/11/2016
Is Raven a tentacle girl?
Ninjakirby7 chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
She isn't the only one who will be wet for soon :)

I think raven should treat lisa nicely as she is basically a different person
Ninjakirby7 chapter 15 . 9/11/2016