Reviews for Heal Me
Why is she saying excitement. What's so exciting about getting raped
InuRiotGrrl chapter 6 . 3/1
Does Kagome not have a key to her own house?
Insane is my name chapter 28 . 2/1
I loved it and strangely i like the fanfics where kagome gets raped... i'm so weird, I would loved it even more if shippo was in it and if kagome kicked ayame's ass after she did kikyo's. great job though
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
U added chapters didn't you? Well there awesome
Pembury chapter 28 . 12/19/2013
wow. WOW. That was really good! Like, REALLY good. I like how you are defiantly not doing a sequel. It seems kind of dragged out to continue after they are settled and happy. But if you like that, cool. Anyways, thank you for this amazing story! Excellent!
Jingyee1511 chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
Good work. I think throughout you did Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship well, and the plot was interesting. great that you included the links for the dresses on your profile too, that was thoughtful. Thanks for the story!
Jingyee1511 chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
The depiction of Naraku's escape really was quite mad. Good work for that, though the poor guards... ._. Inuyasha's tease about One Thing! Dear me. ._. Amusing but I think I'll never listen to the song the same way again...
Jingyee1511 chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
It's good that Naraku returns to the story again! I was beginning to wonder how significant the officers' words about how permission was given to kill Naraku if he stuck first...
Jingyee1511 chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Can totally imagine the chaotic funny half fighting Kagome and Inuyasha have on a regular basis. Good going, and looking forward to the trouble.
Jingyee1511 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
I liked the entrance of the three girls very much, and the colour combinations of the guys was done well too. their effect on their dates was interesting to read! One thing though, I didn't really understand why Kagome was suddenly so irritated with Ayame again. As in, she can't be happy with her, but for her mood to suddenly shift!
Jingyee1511 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
It's awesome that the girls made up. *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
... My personal opinion is that Kagome would be more in character if she dealt with Kikyo and Ayame with dignity- of course they deserved their slaps, and the tirade, but I think tackling her is a bit of an overkill. It seems too much like an insane cat fight.
Jingyee1511 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Hmmmm I'm glad there's some discontent between Ayame and Kagome- after all, it is essentially conflicts that drive stories! Good attention to detail regarding their dresses. Looking forward to the rest of the plot development!
Jingyee1511 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Hmmm Kagome seems to have taken to recovering from her ordeal quite thoroughly. I'm surprised that it appears to leave no aftereffects, anything that would threaten her growing relationship with Inuyasha. That scene with Koga and Kagome trying to tease Inuyasha was cute though!
Jingyee1511 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I always liked your inukag developments. They really are sweet.