Reviews for Contraband
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Dude you write Cain so well! Like it's amazing how great you keep him character! I really love this little sidbit, especially all of Cain's retorts. Love, love, love it!

AH-MAZING,
Beck-dono.

"Want some love?"
icarusforgotten chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"for being disobedient" - mehehe, Cain you naughty little beast XD
this was fun evil, on Cain's part at least.

and the characterization gorgeous! YOU ROCK! :)

so , Cain is being manipulative, and Abel decides to cooperate. i wonder if he's thinking of a trap he can corner Cain into - if he's willing and reckless enough? or perhaps this is Cain's revenge, and Abel is feeling compliant enough to let Cain have it .. . on second thought, Cain's revenge wouldn't be this . . . docile. hehe.

this is a really nice scene-shot. simple and honest, and i LOVE! 3
bluewaterstraw chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
The slutty drunk comment had me rolling. Really great one-shot. I read it a couple times.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Haha! Take a drink! Yes! Let's all take one! Mmmm like this its simple but it gives you a view of how they live their lives.. Well through your eyes that is! :D hehe
Darth Vader C11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ahhhh this is cute haha I'm definitely reading all of them lol
CupieKristin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Okay, so Starfighter is the absolute best comic ever, and I was absolutely adore the style and I love the sexiness and sassiness Abel and Cain share. I didn't think anyone could possibly capture that. But you did. And that's AWESOME! Stay SMEXY.
PurinsesuKyccu chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I wanted to review on this for so long but there was some kind of bug which didn't let me :/

anyways.

ahh thank you for expanding this fandom's written works *u*

I really liked this one!