Reviews for Halcyon
Update please T-T
I've got freaking chills! This is so good!
qwe chapter 8 . 4/24
I swear this is the most original and interesting in-verse story ever in Naruto. It fits so well in the story, and everything is well thought of.

I love all of your stories and I wish you had the time to update them all regularly haha.

I hope you are well. Looking forward to reading any of your writing soon!
qwe chapter 7 . 4/24
a transition chapter that nobody likes? I LOVED IT.
I fell in love with this story! I seriously totally love it! I hope you continue though. I agree with sakura about overthrowing the council. Heck, if i were her i would assassinate them. Revenge cycle be damned. And since the assassination squad has been dispatched then...there's no turning back for them anymore.
AvrilAmeliaaa chapter 8 . 2/9
Absolutely love this story so far! It's very intriguing ;A; I cannot wait for the next chapters! I love your writing 3
I cannot wait for the other updates on your other canon fic, with Sasuke writing Naruto and so on, GOSH you are AMAZING
Liz chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Please update soon! It's been too long and you can't leave me with this cliff hanger! Things are getting soooooo good. Awesome work, I hope you get back into the swing of things again! Dying to know what happens next.
sushi ga daisuki chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
CLIFFYYYYYY AAAHH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love the development yaaaass
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Lovelovelovelovelove! Please update!
mshccs chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I sooooo like your story! Waiting for the next chapter. :)
AlexisKeller chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Amazing. Freaking amazing. Dying for the update! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAA OMG! FREAKING OUT HERE!
lovedreamergrl chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Everything happening from the plot twist, conflicting emotions, new revelations and developing relationship between a certain couple is making me fall in the love with this story all over again!
lovedreamergrl chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Oh man I'm too excited for the next chapter. This is one of the most well-written out stories that leaves me in suspense!
LuceWolfe chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Dang it! This story is really good! It sucks that Cha don't update it! Darn.