Reviews for Lost and Found
what lies beneath the surface chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I just started watch Leverage and then it turned into reading leverage fanfiction and i only recently found your story. Its fantastic! I really hope you finish it, its a really cute story and totally unique. so please keep writing.
Alex chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
will you finish the story?
Alex chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
please write the next chapter quickly I really like it.
Ella chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
please update
Davi chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Ahh! I really love this! This is seriously so good! Please update soon because this is honestly such an awesome story!(:
ThunderMoon chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Dont stop now i want know how it goes and I can so se parker just saying cool the way she does and in the next one demanding a baby sister or brother. Someone she can pass bunny on to..so it remains in the family.
carebear818 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Thanx for updating. 'Adorable'
Julielein chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
SOOO SWEET!
I now, I say that all the time but...I just can't find another word.
Fantastic! ;)
Please more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Helena and Harry potter: I LOVE THIS STORY. It just gives me so many emotions and it's so adorable and cute! 3 I look forward to the update next week!
Julielein chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
I knew it! FANTASTIC!
I hope you're going to make a lot of updates until friday!
Can't wait to see how Sophie reacts at the news.
PLEASE MOORE!
carebear818 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
For some reason, just found your story. It is very sweet. I don't think it should take to long to finish up. A DNA test would be good but perhaps without the grown Parker knowing until it is complete.
yello13 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
What...What no update for a week *Sobs* Oh no you didn't. why? *Screams into the air, knees on the ground tears streaming my face.* You better update or...or... I can't think of anything but i will...and i will have something to do with bunny ha!
yello13 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
So Sweet so Sweet like ice cream and brownies OMG Sweet Cute sad it's like a kiddie emotional roller coaster.
yello13 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Ohh can i say the word EMOTIONAl
yello13 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Thank you Daddy aw cute if its ok I'm a use that as a prompt "Thank you Daddy"