Reviews for Pieces of Me
ellibabyfist chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Wow great chapter! Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Eya Silvers chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
You have to know... That I fell in love. With your story ! :D
Really good ideas, Jake's bike (OMG I always laugh when he has a bike, now XD) and Sherry's shout (S : Jaaaaaaaaaake ! Me : Oh, shut up...) and your style, everything. I have no words, maybe because I'm not english, but because I really love it.

Okay, so... Is this done ? I mean, I hope your fanfic isn't over yet... I'd really love to read more. But, well, business... I understand it.

See you soon, I hope ! :D
CatG0d chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Too lazy to log in and post on my account, but PLEASE update this soon! This is so magnificently written! Makes me want to write another fanfiction for these two. Such a perfect ship. :)
legohouse921 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
im addicted to this story, its really amazing! pleeeaasse update soon i cant wait to read whats next :)
TTTT chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Y U NO update? im dying inside :P
A Friend chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Oh, my, GOSH. Encore and Bravo. The best written story I've read. Keep going and I know you'll be successful in life.
kayla.harrison.798 chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Woo hoo
Guest chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
esmesn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
ur ff is awesome, y u no update !? D:
Residentevilfreak chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
*Slow clap* That was amazing... really well written. My own eyes teared up when I read the "It was her favorite and her sweet jasmine scent lingering on the fabric stung his heart." line... Keep up the good work :-D
emma chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Just finished the game - had to see if there where any fanfics about jake and sherry :D Love this!
xSCE94x chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
I LOVE this story :) I love jake and sherry, it's soooo good :D
sherryB chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
pls go on! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I really like your story so far, very interesting. The only problem I have with it though is that you tend to switch tenses from past to present. I'm only about half way through what you've written so far so I'm not sure if this has been adressed yet. Your story would be pretty much perfect if you just fixed this. Thanks for the entertaining read, keep at it.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/9/2013