Reviews for Confessions of a Single MiddleSister
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Love the characters! New chapter?
Allyse chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
This is fantastic. I hope you continue because its so funny and I love how disfunctional the Crawleys are in a modern setting.
Kelly chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I love how you've blended elements of Downton Abbey and other pop culture references. Your Edith is so funny, sarcastic and completely believable. Please please continue!
eitoph chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This is genuinely one of the funniest fics I've ever read; there have been so many moments where I've found myself laughing out loud uncontrollably - it happens so rarely but this has been such a gem.

Edith and the cat is comedy cold. I'm not generally a huge Edith fan, but this fic has won me over completely!
IceColdInAlex chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
This is hilarious!
I love how Edith and Thomas are besties - I've always thought they might be on quite good terms since I watched the Christmas Special, and they were dancing.
Anyway, your writing style is fab, and I think it's really 'Edith' - keep up the good work!
eb41479 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Not a Downton fan but, I've read the three chapters twice and it's hilarious! I ended up imagining how it might work as a sitcom!
historylady24 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Brilliant! You're so funny! I loved the bit about the kitten being the moustache - I totally know someone who, when drunk, would probably do that!
jake chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
absolutely brilliant story! this one of the best fan fictions i've ever read. please, please, please do society a favor, and update edith's misadventures asap!
RosesInJamJars chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
You are seriously too funny for my health.

Girl gotta love herself some symetry!
Failed to De-anon chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
This is fabulously funny. I love Edith in this. Everything in this was fantastic: the cat, Edith's students, the calls from the other Crawley's, Thomas, Colin, Evelyn, and the dinner party; just everything. Love everything about this.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
How the heck does Edith make catnapping (uh, kidnapping a cat, not, you know, dozing in a patch of sunlight), a white tie dinner, a fourth grade wedding ceremony, and getting the "Uh, come bail me out of jail" phone call in the middle of the night seem normal? Seriously, the woman must have superpowers.

The entire cat sequence was inspired. Edith's grumpy neighbor makes me laugh, so I hope there are a lot of interactions with him ("for the cat." Ha!), even though it'll probably drive her nuts. Thomas and Edith at the bar was fantastic, and I believe I shall mourn the death of Edith's plant for quite awhile (or until something shiny crosses my peripheral vision and I forget). This was a fantastic chapter. Thanks for the great read.
castlet chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is so brilliant and hilarious. I'm loving it so much! D
duskendales chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
OMG EVELYN YOU FANTASTIC BB
duskendales chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Oh I absolutely love Thomas! And Mrs. Hughes walking NOT with Mr. Carson? Sadness.
I'm glad Edith's hair is getting better haha. And Mr. Napier! I'm so excited to see him make an appearance.
duskendales chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I might have cried a little. My poor bb Edith! I loved the mention of her friendship with Thomas, and Granny being... well, Granny. Also: a great idea for a story (: