Reviews for The Little Things
PippaFrost chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
NOOOO! OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD ! IT WAS JACK! JACK ! OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE!
YOU- YOU JUST- YOU HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASEEEE!
PippaFrost chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
OH MY GOD YOU FREAKIN MANIAC ! YOU GOT ME CRYING MY EYES OUT!
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
OH ... YEAH... YOU KILLED ME RIGHT THERE...
PippaFrost chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE SADDEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVER!
AlyCat3 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Oh my god. I actually cried a little bit at this. I can't remember a fic that made me cry, and this one did it. Please tell me there's actually a sequel. Great fantastic writing, keep it up.
Maxiekat chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Rereading and I LOVE this line: "Jack, you turned into a real philosophical dick in the afterlife."
Maxiekat chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Just reread this and I love it - especially because of the twist at the end - you know I'm a sucker for that particular twist lol. You mentioned a sequel - is that still happening?
Jleighl1987 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I liked this story and I love how you ended it! Really good!
Mehhhx chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Wowwwww.

You're really good at evoking emotion. Not gonna lie but I kinda choked up towards the ending, haha. This chapter is -really- well written, and just so heartbreaking gah! I like it a lot, well done.
A fan chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Ooh flash backs are great. More more!
Mehhhx chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Nice chapter... And also a fresh idea for a plot.

I like the flashback in this chapter and how you've weaved it through, it's touching and adds to the emotion. Good job.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Ooooo! Interesting! I would love to see where you are going with this. Please update soon. Jack gives me goosebumps.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Your story has been favorited. I love your Bobby almost as much as I love the Bobby whump and the Bobby and Jack interactions.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh, wow. I really hope gets to talk to Jack and Evelyn, a la 5 People you Meet in Heaven...I like your writing style, and am always happy to see you have posted a new fix...er, fic. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ohh very interesting start! You've definitely caught my attention! How your portray their lives post-movie is very realistic and exactly how I'd expect it to be. I look forward to more. Great job