Reviews for The Two Faces of Tsuna
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH, I always come back to read it, and the ending ALWAYS gets me! Ah, that cliff hanger, I hope you still plan to update this fic, I think this is the 12th time I've re-read it, 10/10 I'm ready to re-read it for the 13th time already tbh
Dark Side Of Will chapter 18 . 3/17
Hey :)

I really love your story and I wanted to know if you are going to continue? I hope so because I want to know what happen next! :)
animemangaobsessed chapter 18 . 3/4
man, I can't believe you ended it there!
animemangaobsessed chapter 8 . 3/4
tsunayoshi is so crazy and badass at the same time!
t.laurence7 chapter 18 . 3/3
I reeeeeaaaaaaaaally hope you're still updating this. You can't just leave it like this.! My heart can't take it.! I'm already on the verge of bawling my eyes out and nothing has happened to Tsuna yet.! Well, apart from everything in the past... You know what I mean.! His current torture has barely begun and Reborn, Skull, Fon and Colonello are sooooooooo close.! You can't leave it like this. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase update soon.!
(n'')n
Also, is it too late to vote for Reborn.? Even though he's already in the lead. Not that I don't like other pairings, I just love R27 the most. PLEASE UPDATE.!
anon chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
please continue!
helenrenee chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
Hi!
Do any of the characters have theme songs in this story? I think Hurts like Hell by Fleurie would be a good one for Tsunayoshi.
Love your story!

~HelenRenee~
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! QwQ

- KuroiOozora
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
This chapter reminds me of a certain horror movie which I forgot what the title was... TwT
The same scene again and again and again TwT

- KuroiOozora
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I like Fon! He's so calming~ even though Reborn is so nice... Also his adult form is always so gentle! (Lol yep I'm a bit of a Fon and Hibari fan)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
What about reverse psychology? Be all, "Tsunayoshi, if Tsuna doesn't learn to control his own magick, it will hurt him very badly in the long run."

"I-I'm hurting Tsuna by stopping you? I-okay...but hurt him too much and I will rip your guts out with my bare hands!"

Y'know?
All27luverrrrrrr chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
LOVE THIS OMG PLS UPDATEE
Sakihinata chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
Wow, Bermuda has been made a sick individual, great story though ;)
Tsuna is as endearing as ever.
I hope there will be more chapters soon, it looks like we're nearing the end of the plot !
Anyway, great work ;)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
Updates!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
I loved the chapter. And every single one before it. Honestly, your writing is basically (*random voice shouts* BASICALLY!) perfect.