Reviews for The Two Faces of Tsuna

- KuroiOozora
This chapter reminds me of a certain horror movie which I forgot what the title was... TwT
The same scene again and again and again TwT

- KuroiOozora
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 13 . 9/14
I like Fon! He's so calming~ even though Reborn is so nice... Also his adult form is always so gentle! (Lol yep I'm a bit of a Fon and Hibari fan)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 11 . 9/14
What about reverse psychology? Be all, "Tsunayoshi, if Tsuna doesn't learn to control his own magick, it will hurt him very badly in the long run."

"I-I'm hurting Tsuna by stopping you? I-okay...but hurt him too much and I will rip your guts out with my bare hands!"

All27luverrrrrrr chapter 18 . 6/15
Sakihinata chapter 18 . 6/11
Wow, Bermuda has been made a sick individual, great story though ;)
Tsuna is as endearing as ever.
I hope there will be more chapters soon, it looks like we're nearing the end of the plot !
Anyway, great work ;)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 18 . 5/20
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 5/19
I loved the chapter. And every single one before it. Honestly, your writing is basically (*random voice shouts* BASICALLY!) perfect.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 8 . 5/19
I love This story quite a lot, and am mostly fine with everything you do. I think Byakuran should be an adult, but only because it makes more sense, to me anyway, for things to work out that way.
sachima chapter 1 . 5/6
update pleaseee!
Pixiecropse chapter 18 . 5/1
I don't know wither I should love it or be horrified of the fact that you and a friend thought this up so I'm going to be a mixture of both and then be very ashamed in myself XD someone needs to destory bermudas ass or bind his powers and let the same thing he dose to tsuna happen to him that Or i will transport myself into this fanfiction and use the powers of the gods that be and smite his ass do you hear me smite I said smite his ass
Breath after Death chapter 14 . 4/18
I vote FON!
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 14 . 4/8
I feel like Tsuna does't have a personality or even a mind of his own... It's always "Tsunayoshi thinks this" and "Tsunayoshi thinks that" and "Tsunayoshi says that" and "But Tsunayoshi said" And "Tsunayoshi" everything...
terry nightstalker chapter 18 . 3/30
Oh, hell. No. Can Bermuda just drop dead from a heart attack right now?
terry nightstalker chapter 8 . 3/30
Mmm... I somehow feel that everyone id being very irrational with the Tsuna/Tsunayoshi thing.

Aren't they parts of the same person? Granted, Tsunayoshi shouldered the mental trauma and the hypersensitive flight/fight instinct, making him seem irrational, but still.

He's afraid of getting forgotten, afraid of getting hurt, he wants agnowledgement, and in his mind stranger equals pain. He thinks Tsuna cannot defend himself, and react with anger without thinking, but he's as part of Sawada Tsunayoshi as Tsuna is.