Reviews for The Two Faces of Tsuna
What a cliffhanger! Excellent story and no wonder on so many rec lists!
Demon-night24 chapter 18 . 9/18/2020
awww me duele y lloro por tsuna (me gustaría que mukuro también lo vea y se sienta peor como la perra traidora que es, aun que se por que lo hizo aun así estoy furiosa ,tsunayoshi no va a perdonarlo quizás tsuna si pero me alegra saber que tsunayoshi no aguantaría la traición) la promesa de cuidarlo se rompió y muy mal ,espero que la tortura cause realmente algo malo en los arcobalenos ,así quizás entiendan lo que tsunayoshi les decía sobre matar a los malditos, por otro lado me muero x ver mas capítulos ,sufro tanto con la angustia que hasta lloro por el personaje ,me encanta este tipo de fics y realmente llegas al lector con tu maravilloso desarrollo de los personajes :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2020
Oh my gosh. The suspense! Oh goodness I love this! AAAAAAAA more. More! Please more! I love where this is going. Keep it up please!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2020
Ok so. Im gonna sleep. Thp that sounds ridiculous but Im gonna sleep this stpry is freaking good Im looling forward to what happens next
Nomura581 chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
*breathes in* What. The. Fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?! AHH COME ON! NOT A CLIFFHANGER! T*T. Pls update soon
nixemory3105 chapter 18 . 9/7/2019
God damn this was good. You made me HATE Bermuda, a character I usually love, and that is amazing. I've been awake for hours to read this. Sad to see it's likely to not have more updates, but what is there is brilliant. Thank you for this!
t.laurence7 chapter 18 . 1/31/2019
Please tell me this will be updated? Because rereading this only to pause here is... I was going to say torture but in light of recent chapters... let's just say you're a cruel cruel person and leave it at that hahahaha. ;D Lmfao. But seriously, I need more. I can't end this on Tsuna being tortured while all the others can do is watch him. π.π Lol. Thanks for the heartbreaking fanfic! I absolutely love it. Even though I'm an absolute soon and need copious amounts of tissues. Lmfao. ;D
quisquiliaeca chapter 18 . 1/8/2019
This story was wonderful, i was curious at what is going to happen. Will this continue? I do hope it is
Guest chapter 18 . 8/5/2018
Bermuda you son of a bi-
Jed Cat chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
OH GOD WHY YOUR STORY IS JUST SO GOOD...WHY DID IT STOP THERE. PLEASE UPDATE
Shiho-Akemi chapter 18 . 7/15/2018
Oh fucking gods! How the hell you leave it there! ? It's too cool!
samurai.wei chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
A few years late but, y'know... *hugs*
Emmupapaii chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
I've been waiting for an update but it's fine. I have hope! Well, hopefully you update lots of your KHR fanfics 3 If not soon then maybe someday. Please please please please please.
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 18 . 6/3/2018
...still patiently waiting for the return of this awesomeness
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2018
*hands shaking in anger and calms down before snapping back a hand and stabbing the person in the neck and does it to everyone in vendicare* I hope your ready for a good hunt because I'm gonna hunt you down and ducking torture you for touching tsuna and tsunayoshi...I VOTE FOR REBORN TO BE TSUNA'S LOVER/FUTURE HUSBAND ALSO EVERYONE BETTER PROTECT TSUNA AND TSUNAYOSHI NO MATTER WHAT AND ALWAYS CARE AND LOVE THEM AND NEVER BETRAY HIM...and you fucking mukuro will get TORTURED BY REBORN GIOTTO FON ENMA AND MANY MORE SO BE PREPARED*laughing maniacally*