Reviews for Eskimo Jolteon
poor Mew...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
lol, poor Jolteon. :3
honey chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
I think that is funny but poor Espeon! my fave pokemon Is Espeon.
Umbria Tenebrae chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
LOL
Babic1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
...this story has copied so many things, apart from characters, team rockets phrase, the "all your base are belong to us"

still, it is a silly story, come on! a flareon drinking gasoline! where did that come from?

lets read this and see what happens next, yes i know i'm abit late, seeing as it was made 8 years ago, but who cares?
Pikachu344 chapter 78 . 2/2/2009
Hi! *Is trying not to bug you about reviving the fic*

I wanted to let you know my two year old brother has been running around singing "Pikachu Pikachu, Ash is dead" He only knows one verse, and a mixed up one at that, but it's still funny.
Pikachu344 chapter 78 . 12/5/2008
You know, there are now Pokemon called glaceon and leafeon. Perhaps that's what the pups should evolve into.

I love the randomness you pack into every chapter of this amazingly crazy fic, and I hope that it isn't frozen forever.
Teraunce chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Teraunce: umm...insane...it is driving me insane...very very insane...

Narrator: Insanity level reaching critical mass

(Teraunce polymorphs into a steel-colored rayquaza due to sheer randomness)

Teraunce: But i didn't drink any bleach.

("Loading music video: shoot the zombies" pops up)

(Teraunce starts singing along with video, adding "jingle bells" to the end of each verse)

/Teraunce: "Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head

they can't eat you if you make them dead,

shoot the zombies- hey

Kill the zombies by shooting them in they head

they can't eat you if you make them dead.

they'll limp around and blood and cover things in stains

they'll moan and groan and try to eat your flesh and brains

but if you lead them down an ally you can snipe them pretty badly

cause the best way to kill zombies is by shooting them in the head

Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head

they can't eat you if you make them dead,

shoot the zombies- hey

Kill the zombies by shooting them in they head

they can't eat you if you make them dead."

Teraunce/

(Teraunce starts shooting random things in the head thinking they're zombies)
HaloEver chapter 78 . 10/14/2007
i guess darth gary has finally succeded in world domination since this fic is dead *weeps* woe is the world
HaloEver chapter 28 . 10/14/2007
hahaha this is great! did you get the Ion Cannon thing from C&C generals? cause it sounds like it. Keep up the great work!
annethepyro chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like this one: "And so our heroes went to headbutt a seel."
spitz chapter 78 . 8/28/2006
hello this must be revieved...CLEAR!
pajaro black chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Ur?

Would it kill you to write out "'Get me more gas, NOWW!' Flareon screamed."? Scripting isn't allowed on anyway. Also, if you're going to write author's notes, can you please write tham at teh bottom or at the top since it disrpts the flow of writting to suddenly have it THERE. You know?

Oh, and since Mew and Mewtwo are two of the most powerful psychic types, why couldn't THEY jsut teleport? I like them as a couple-thing though.

Other than that... Um... It's okay. If Flareon belches while he's on a hydrocarbon rush, Jolteon's gonna need a new igloo...

-TA
blazing spitz chapter 78 . 8/9/2005
hi i hate tracey but a damonatian idea is hire a cute guy and have him say obey tracey or else
X chapter 78 . 4/20/2005
*Sigh*... I guess it really is over. It was good while it lasted. Hey, lccorp2, think you might let somebody else do the story since you won't? I'd love to finish this thing up, and I know people would love that. Add a review with an answer, would you? I hate cliffhangers.