Reviews for Lumpin' One Shots
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Amazing! Your stories have the perfect mixture of humor and..awesomeness.
ShadowHunted chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Google solves everything :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Freakin hilarious
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is precious, and could be made into a multichaptered fic. Seriously, I love your personification of all these characters. LSP, Bonnibelle, Finn, and Jake, just asdgdfhknsrthni, it's wonderful :')

I'd love to read more, of any type of oneshot. You're an amazing writer, keep it up, and I hope Roomies comes off of writer's block soon (:
Gothsnakegirl42 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
cute and nice. keep it up
Plur chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Lumpin' update this thang! Me gusta!
kyla123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i dont like it! i love it! i love ti sooooomuch and i love you
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
love it babe! i love how lsp is mexican hahaha ;D
LoveMarcY chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved it you would maybe continue this story, but nevermind it's just one shot.
The.Narcissitic.Nugget chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol! This is funny keep writing please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i love love love it
xLastOneStandingx chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hah, I liked this story, nice, great job
TheDamnBatgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I don't like it. I love it. That's all I really could think of saying. I guess write more? Idk, kbye..
-Vampiress-Haylee
kyla123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i hope you update soon in ALL your stories you really truly are a good writer
love you! byenee
Theguythat'sinsultingyourstory chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was horrible. I'm sorry, I mean seriously this was pointless. What were you thinking? The ending led to absolutely nothing. I'm sorry, just It's so horrible. And you had them talking really ghetto too. One thing you'll learn, is that you can only talk ghetto when you talk fast enough, for instance, "Where my fork at?" Say that REALLY slow and see how wrong it feels. But then say it in a normal tone, but slightly faster...sounds much better right? My main problem was the entire read led to nothing. They made no connections, there was no action. Marsh shoulda kicked his butt. Mar shoulda stuck her hell up his intestine like she said. NO one likes Ash. Good night.