Reviews for Farewell
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Aaaaagh the music and the oneshot and the beautiful woven words...so perfect! ;_; I find myself spilling tears for this. more please! You're such a talented writer!
Vanidades chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ugh, seriously Lin, why must you do this?! I love your writing and you just gave me Makorra feels all over again. Wonderful! :)
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I thought your story was absoloutley phenomenal. It brought me to tears,and it was so sweet. I really hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
The last words with korra and mako litterly made me cry and was sooooooooo good and I don't like reading story's like this but it was really good
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
GDOSJLJFSADSOSCN.

HOW DO I WORDS?

BEAUTIFUL STORY IS BEAUTIFUL.

ANOTHER.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This has gotta be one of my favorite oneshots here. I really love it, honestly. The language is so descriptive and beautiful, and really sweet moments all around. Excellent writing.
PASSI0N chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow, this was just absolutely beautiful. I can't even...Just, wow. Amazing. The way you write is so poetic and emotional. I loved the way you portrayed, well, everyone. Please write most stories like this - this was perfect.
NiniCere chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i listened to tjhe song (it's one of my favourites from pocahontas...) and i gotta admit, you made me cry!

this was just si awesome! maybe you could continue! or make another story about korra's adventures and then gang reading them, and then the re-encounter between korra and mako :D

and about the kisses on the cheek, thats a custom in here, that's how we greet and say goodbye to people :)

i really loved it! it brought so many emotions with it!
Amber Faith chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
There were quite a few grammatical errors in here, but it was great. I loved the descriptions. I could see it all clearly.

Goodness, you always know how to end a story!
murcuh chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my goodness, I'm crying, this is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. :')
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
HAPPY JOYFUL FLAILING THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ IN AGES. Le sob sob sob sob.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Breaking my heart every time you post something

Feels man, feels
Selene Melia chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was just... Brilliant.
FlashArrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my gosh this was beautiful! I loved it so much!
pucca chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
oh my god adorable. you are a true talent!