Reviews for Domestic Relations
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
These early stories are the best.
YouCan'tWashOutGhost chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Here:

"Oh, please. The only thing clingier in bed than you would be an actual starfish."

She reddens a bit at that. He'd woken up almost every morning with her face practically buried in his neck and her body pressed securely against his. If he tries hard enough, he can still feel the heat of her breath on his skin."

You made me go from gigglesnorting to getting hit right in the feels and being all schmoopy in 4 lines.

I loved this a lot.
xIAmAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
So, I've decided to binge on your NCISLA fics because I have nothing else to do in my free time and I'm extremely board.. I'm warning you now in advance of all the favs and reviews to come. ;)
I absolutely love your writing style. You capture their witty banter perfectly and in turn, the essence of what makes them, well, them. And that makes for an awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I know this is old but I just found it and had to say how great it is! !
flootzavut chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awwwww shucks this was so cute. Especially those last few lines... Ahhhhhh :D
Sometimenow chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awwwwww such a cute story with a touch of seriousness. I liked it. Good work
bookish327 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
ONCE AGAIN, you get their relationship exactly right. The way that they talk to each other, their thoughts (especially the things that they DON'T say to each other), everything. Exactly right. Great job again! (I'm especially glad that you wrote such a great post-ep for this episode because 3x22 is probably my favorite episode ever. I know, I'm a huge Densi-shipping dork. :-) )
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Nice! I really liked this!
TamaraLDBrennan chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was really sweet and I liked it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
He never got the ending of her story...lol.

I do love how you tied that day off for Densi as it was their first night away from one another after that marriage cover of theirs.

Deeks' thoughts were awesome. Just to see the progressive from him on his thing with Kensi was great!

Awesome job! :D
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Good. I know it's a missing moment, and I can't wait to see how the show's producers will finally put Kensi and Marty together.
fanficlover chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love this story. A nice continuation from the episode. You made me a fan of your writings and i hope to see a lot more great stories from you in the future. Your stories all have funny quips and deep insights into the characters that i love so much. So, thank you for writing them and more importantly for making me liking them even more.
Misyel chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cure at the first, and in the end..
Sweet!