Reviews for Advance Drabbles
Infernapeblaze chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
If May gets blonde ... IT WOULD BE CRAZY. Sorry,but i can't imagine a blonde May. She would loOkEd weird.
Infernapeblaze chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I had not played that game, but i liked this chaper...''You're sleeping with me in my room tonight '' - that explains how scared May was.
Infernapeblaze chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
If Ash use Brock's pickup lines, I am sure he will rejected by almost any girl.
Infernapeblaze chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
It was nice... but May should not slap Ash if she truely love him.
Infernapeblaze chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
HA HA! Ash counterd May's Yaoi with Yuri. Now that's a creative chapter. You rock.
Infernapeblaze chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
This one is hillarious. I liked the part when May said '' Get you face out of my butt'' and Ash replied " Get your butt out of my face". I was laguhing so much.
Infernapeblade chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Ash will like movies like - Iron man, Iron man 2, Avengers, G. I . JOE or Transformers.
Infernapeblaze chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Ash should have told May to taste her bacons. Then she would get nasty after tasting the burnt bacons. BTW funny chapter.
Infernapeblaze chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
ANGRY BIRDS! Oh, i play that game all the time in my iphone. Once you know about the techniques, it is really fun to play the game.
Infernapeblaze chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Why did Ash said ''wait,what ?" ? Is He do not want to take May in a dinner?
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
May can't scate...there is many things she can't do,but she can do with a little help from Ash.
Infernapeblaze chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Funny Ash likes fanfics about himself and his favorite girl ? I think he should write fanfics.
Infernapeblaze chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
LOL! I liked how ash fooled May by eating her lemons.
The blue Shaymin chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Hahahahahahahaha only you bro. Lol, only you
beastmode953 chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
And I'm sure alosea had the lotion out a lready. Damn gengar lol
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »