Reviews for Advance Drabbles
Nagidawn chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
*gets in cubby hole* OH YEAH THIS IS ONE HELL OF A PARTY.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
my favorite line 'make room you guys im coming in!' XD lol. that was probaby one of your humourous moments shiny gengar. yknow one of my friends said i would be a shinks if i was a pokemon. i think she would be a latias (thats the female one right?o-0) anyways see ya the luxiodude (o'-'o)
TheWinterBabe chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I think this chapter is like my all time favorite. Your writing never ceases to amaze me :) I'm getting kinda jealo- HAPPY! happy for you :P
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
i LOVE your shiny drabbles / pebbles (i callem pebbles :D) i think you gots wut yew need again to write stories! but do more shiny drabbles (pebbles) again sometimes! i enjoy them! and i have a question. do you like minecraft? cuz i love minecraft! :D see ya nex time wit an awesum tooth the eggman (o'-'o)
Nagidawn chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Me: *reading e-mails* Oh look, Gengar updated the drabbles... *reads title*
...
ASDFGHJKLYAKSLKW;BHDSJVB;SAERGHIAHRNSJGJEHIRSTGR;IAHUGIP;ERABDGIPUHJLNE;GJNRE;PHUAIG;BAEIRUWBGPAIPUWE;NFGPUAEIRBTN;GSIASDFGHJKL;BENOAGFLEHRNG; ;IFBWRAGU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! x3 SO. MUCH. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE ! ! ! ! :'DDDDDDD
*starts reading* THIS IS WHY I LOVE MAY. TTuTT
*Ash goes to get yuri* SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH MOOOOOOORE x33333 ;o; *fangirls everywhere*
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
I LOVE THIS.
THIS WAS AMAZING.
I'M GONNA GO READ MY YAOI NOW. DO NOT DISTURB :'D

GUMism, GUMish, GUMitive
-TheRebelx3
Nagidawn chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Everyone is probably laughing at this and I'm sitting here just as confused as Ash. *hugs Ash* there there, we can be retards together... TT_TT
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
That was kinda stolen from Iron Man II...
reddolphin5000 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
HA! I couldn't stop laughing! We all know ash liked that... Short, cute, and hilarious! :D
Meema chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Haha Ash totally enjoyed that and we all know it. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, Ash! Lol but this was really cute and funny. Nice job :) *tips hat even though she doesn't have one*
SupernalGodzilla chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Right, put your hand up if you think that Twilight is one of the most 'what the f**k' movie ever.

Hand Up
Nagidawn chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Omg Gengar ! You should do one with some ikkarishipping of Ash, May, Dawn, anf Paul Kayaking and then the like, fall into the water or something xD Idk, I went kayaking yesterday and I fecking loved it so I thought of Ash and May doing it LUL xD I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA AND BECOMING A PROFESSI
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
the answer to what?
Nagidawn chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Lol.
Just lol.
If my bacon was burned that much, I'd probably throw them at my neighbor's kids since they scream to much... at one in the morning.
x'D