Reviews for Advance Drabbles
TheBlueAlienRobotZombie chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Hahahaha. Funny, because I understood most of those!
ChloboShoka chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Ash's reaction to yaoi is pretty much the same reaction as my boyfriends. lol
Brandorable chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Please continue this.ಠ_ಠ
TheBlueAlienRobotZombie chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Shiny Gengar... You know good pokemon. I like this story, but man Max had to interupt their moment!
Top Coordinator chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
This is too adorable!
TheAuraGuardian chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hey man I have always liked your stories and now I have osted my own story.
Can you read it and tell me if it is nice or not. Please Review. The Name is The End of the Unova League.
BlissCat chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
LOL Max! Never fails to make me smile!
nagidawn chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
*gets in cubby hole* OH YEAH THIS IS ONE HELL OF A PARTY.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
my favorite line 'make room you guys im coming in!' XD lol. that was probaby one of your humourous moments shiny gengar. yknow one of my friends said i would be a shinks if i was a pokemon. i think she would be a latias (thats the female one right?o-0) anyways see ya the luxiodude (o'-'o)
TheWinterBabe chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I think this chapter is like my all time favorite. Your writing never ceases to amaze me :) I'm getting kinda jealo- HAPPY! happy for you :P
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
i LOVE your shiny drabbles / pebbles (i callem pebbles :D) i think you gots wut yew need again to write stories! but do more shiny drabbles (pebbles) again sometimes! i enjoy them! and i have a question. do you like minecraft? cuz i love minecraft! :D see ya nex time wit an awesum tooth the eggman (o'-'o)
nagidawn chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Me: *reading e-mails* Oh look, Gengar updated the drabbles... *reads title*
...
ASDFGHJKLYAKSLKW;BHDSJVB;SAERGHIAHRNSJGJEHIRSTGR;IAHUGIP;ERABDGIPUHJLNE;GJNRE;PHUAIG;BAEIRUWBGPAIPUWE;NFGPUAEIRBTN;GSIASDFGHJKL;BENOAGFLEHRNG; ;IFBWRAGU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! x3 SO. MUCH. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE ! ! ! ! :'DDDDDDD
*starts reading* THIS IS WHY I LOVE MAY. TTuTT
*Ash goes to get yuri* SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH MOOOOOOORE x33333 ;o; *fangirls everywhere*
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
I LOVE THIS.
THIS WAS AMAZING.
I'M GONNA GO READ MY YAOI NOW. DO NOT DISTURB :'D

GUMism, GUMish, GUMitive
-TheRebelx3
nagidawn chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Everyone is probably laughing at this and I'm sitting here just as confused as Ash. *hugs Ash* there there, we can be retards together... TT_TT
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
That was kinda stolen from Iron Man II...
reddolphin5000 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
HA! I couldn't stop laughing! We all know ash liked that... Short, cute, and hilarious! :D
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »