Reviews for Decomposing
elhan chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
hi good story when do you plan to update it ?
glykeria chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
please update soon!
Misty's Get Away chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
O_O Kawaii Sasuke! can't believe this is the last chapter until you update... ;_; please update! I'm begging you! Much more love 3
Misty's Get Away chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
I still love you! :o Lol it's igght thou 3 Much love.
Misty's Get Away chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Kukuku Wonder how Choji is going to mess up their little date _ Better be good jk lmao Good chapter. Much love 3
Misty's Get Away chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Woop Woop Come on Sasuke, You can win your brothers love some how! I believe in you Lol Good chapter Much love 3
Misty's Get Away chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Aww Memories are so unique. If only it had stayed that way, with Sasuke happy. Good chapter, really enjoyed reading it 3 Much love
Misty's Get Away chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Lol Sasuke seduce Itachi? How cute 3 Lol Good chapter
Misty's Get Away chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Sasuke is jealous lol good chapter. Itachi getting beaten ;_; Atleast Sasuke tried to help him and his mother as well.
Misty's Get Away chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Seen the little preview and holy shit Itachi got hit hard... ;o I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter.. Probably something juicy O_O rofl
Misty's Get Away chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
-Le gasp- Sasuke is so... broken. He should get back at Itachi. Make him jealous and crap. Good chapter btw. Much love 3
Misty's Get Away chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Get it on Neji! Woop woop tell Itachi! Rofl Good chapter :D
Misty's Get Away chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Itachi slapped Sasuke... Holy Shit! Never have I ever seen this or read lmao :3 Good chapter
Misty's Get Away chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Ubitcha? Haha that made me laugh but Sasuke is so... sad ;_; He even cried himself to sleep. Loved the chapter, it even helped me understand how much he loves his older brother Itachi.
Misty's Get Away chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
:o Poor Sasuke ;_; I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter... Good job btw c: