Reviews for The Portrait of Gamophobia
InglouriousBastard chapter 21 . 5/25
I found your work recently and read both of "Art of Philophobia" and "Portrait of Gamophobia" in one breath. During your absence I re-read again and again because it is the best story I've ever read in Suits fandom. Well, I couldn't find something like that to make me derive much amusement from reading. It's painful reading how their honeymoon ruins and that just goes to how well you write. By the way, I REALLY enjoy your writing style. Totally loving this story and I truly hope that there will be more.
Thank you for the story so far.. Hardman and Tanner, my favorite negative characters, are coming. Great
Love the ending. So intrigue.
Again, Nancie, this is just really well done and you have captured the nuances of life.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Hope Harv will kick Tanner's ass so much... And I wanna see little Specter babies ;-)
LisDDS chapter 21 . 5/24
Oh my Gosh, Scottie... it will not a huge problem,right?
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 21 . 5/22
.No...
Emma chapter 1 . 5/9
Nancie, which actress did you imagine as Max?
jb chapter 20 . 4/10
Loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapter
JuliaLostie chapter 20 . 3/22
Hello badass-author-ever.
will you allow me to translate your fanfic for my website ?
Tnx a lot for your job
J'adore
With all my regards , - Your devoted fan
abbieingleby chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I've read this all the way through and thought it was finished! Thank god it's not.
I love love love this story so much, please out another chapter up soon
19irene96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
please please update this story!
19irene96 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
YAYYY 3
suitedup chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
this was the cutest thing ever Harveys vows to Max and her vows were so damn perfect and the letter Harvey got was so sweet
update asappppp
suitedup chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
okay this has been one of my favourite chapters in such a long time Harvey and Max are so cute together
suited up chapter 15 . 10/6/2014