Reviews for Meet Fifty Shades - Doctor Grace Trevelyan Grey tells her Story
This story was excelleng ...very well written...can't wait to read another story from the author
koocher chapter 9 . 5/19
Amazing story! I would love to read your other stories. Please PM me your facebook page.
Thanks and cheers
NK
koocher chapter 1 . 5/15
Would like to read your other story as well. Could you PM me your blog site.
Cool to see this in Grace's point of view.
Cheers
NK
Lindacooks chapter 9 . 4/30
Enjoyed reading Grace POV great story..Thanks
beatrice1975 chapter 9 . 1/2
That was a pretty good story, I got to enjoy it thru Grace point of view...
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I just loved the way you rounded this off! I hope that Christian will one day want to read his birth mothers diary, perhaps with Ana, to find out how she got into the dire straits that she ended up in.

Helena Mira, also on FF, has written a very good ff about Ana getting post natal depression after having Phoebe. It is very long but beautifully written, have a look if you have the time and the inclination.

Thanks for another beautiful story!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Loved it! So glad that Grace is such a supportive mother-in-law!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Nice to read all those lovely bits from the wedding that most women like to read about!
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Oh how well you did this piece from Grace's PoV, also managing to incorporate Carrick's insistence of a prenup, even though Christian had already said no!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I really liked the ending of this chapter, with the suggestion that Christian's birth mother is watching over him still and pulling strings! I believe our lost ones do that when there is a need!
mitzijem chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
What a lovely version of the story.
DiGiffin chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
This was fabulous writing! I loved the whole story! Wonderful!
dly1957 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
could not find your other address's please reply!
cmtaylor531 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I loved this because I always wanted to read more of Grace's thoughts after she found out about Elena.
AmianCahill22 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014