Reviews for Meet Fifty Shades - Doctor Grace Trevelyan Grey tells her Story
Doreen Reeder chapter 9 . 1/27
I enjoyed Grace's story very much. I loved that you followed the Fifty Shades story line and characters and simply told the story from Grace's side. Very well done. I'll be sure to look for more of your work.
Jennie Theoharis chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Thank you for this story. It kept me going while waiting for the ridiculously long wait til Darker comes out. Would love to read more.
bunbun999 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
The whole story was a joy to read. It brought tears in my eyes in some chapters. You really have a grasp of understanding of Grace as a person. KUDOS
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
This story was excelleng ...very well written...can't wait to read another story from the author
koocher chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
Amazing story! I would love to read your other stories. Please PM me your facebook page.
Thanks and cheers
NK
koocher chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Would like to read your other story as well. Could you PM me your blog site.
Cool to see this in Grace's point of view.
Cheers
NK
Lindacooks chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Enjoyed reading Grace POV great story..Thanks
beatrice1975 chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
That was a pretty good story, I got to enjoy it thru Grace point of view...
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I just loved the way you rounded this off! I hope that Christian will one day want to read his birth mothers diary, perhaps with Ana, to find out how she got into the dire straits that she ended up in.

Helena Mira, also on FF, has written a very good ff about Ana getting post natal depression after having Phoebe. It is very long but beautifully written, have a look if you have the time and the inclination.

Thanks for another beautiful story!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Loved it! So glad that Grace is such a supportive mother-in-law!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Nice to read all those lovely bits from the wedding that most women like to read about!
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Oh how well you did this piece from Grace's PoV, also managing to incorporate Carrick's insistence of a prenup, even though Christian had already said no!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I really liked the ending of this chapter, with the suggestion that Christian's birth mother is watching over him still and pulling strings! I believe our lost ones do that when there is a need!
mitzijem chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
What a lovely version of the story.
DiGiffin chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
This was fabulous writing! I loved the whole story! Wonderful!