Reviews for Meet Fifty Shades - Doctor Grace Trevelyan Grey tells her Story
beatrice1975 chapter 9 . 1/2
That was a pretty good story, I got to enjoy it thru Grace point of view...
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I just loved the way you rounded this off! I hope that Christian will one day want to read his birth mothers diary, perhaps with Ana, to find out how she got into the dire straits that she ended up in.

Helena Mira, also on FF, has written a very good ff about Ana getting post natal depression after having Phoebe. It is very long but beautifully written, have a look if you have the time and the inclination.

Thanks for another beautiful story!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Loved it! So glad that Grace is such a supportive mother-in-law!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Nice to read all those lovely bits from the wedding that most women like to read about!
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Oh how well you did this piece from Grace's PoV, also managing to incorporate Carrick's insistence of a prenup, even though Christian had already said no!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I really liked the ending of this chapter, with the suggestion that Christian's birth mother is watching over him still and pulling strings! I believe our lost ones do that when there is a need!
mitzijem chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
What a lovely version of the story.
DiGiffin chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
This was fabulous writing! I loved the whole story! Wonderful!
dly1957 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
could not find your other address's please reply!
cmtaylor531 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I loved this because I always wanted to read more of Grace's thoughts after she found out about Elena.
AmianCahill22 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Well written
dly1957 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
really would like to know what's in Ella's diary?
Gusht chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I've often wondered about the scene where Christain pulls Ana onto his lap and Grace blinks. I think that this is an area where he really needed physical contact with her more than just having her sit next to him. With his family and her friends there I did find it a rude but I understand their needs and the situation. I also wonder when everyone leaves afterwards what they're saying in the elevator. This scene is a true revelation of his growth in terms of physical intimacy with his own family and Ana.

I wonder how close Christain is with Elliot. What did he say to Elliot, when Ana called him drunk and he went to the bar lloking for her with Elliot?

GG, your story is well writen. Thanks for illuminating this section for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Missyick chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
oh my god! this last chapter make me cryyy! this was so good, ! thanks for writing this!