Reviews for A Fight for Breath
amenokuma chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Kanda seems quiet, but then he loses his temper too, which is actually a pretty human thing to do, so he's not the monster he seems to think he is, and I've never thought of Kanda as stupid. There's probably a lot of chaos going on inside his mind and he does what he needs to do to keep control of it. I mean, how many of us could keep our cool if we were constantly seeing flowers that weren't even there? And now he has to deal with his feelings on top of everything else because Allen is just being Allen and there's no way to get away from that :)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Stupid Kanda -.- XD
amenokuma chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
These are all so well-written. You have a wonderful descriptive style and I just love the way you capture their personalities perfectly, especially Allen. I wish you'd write more
withoutwingsx chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I love these all!
MeAgaaaain chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Oh gosh you really have a way with words, your incredibly goood! Please keep this up, you always make my day when I read one of these!:D
SomebodyIknow chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
That was muy bueno! Mucho good! LOL You sure do have this little gift that keeps me entertained! Keepbeing awesome!:)
PersonReadingHah chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
ah that was awesome, and your style is just so freaking amazing! Haha:P
HiYouYesYou chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Awww! Super kawaii! and sweeet! I like this one a loot! :D
ThisPersonD chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAROFL lol, at first i was like awww! and then thats just hilarious lol greeaatt joob! XDDDD and uhum.. I do counseling in my free time! haha lol jkjk
DewdropLotus chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
I love the progression of this one. This is where I really started noticing you were practicing Kanda enough to start getting deeper with him. I like the perspective pieces like this.
DewdropLotus chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
YEP this proves it. Allen's cute is too huge to stay in his body. Poor Kanda, god help you when he really gushes. Suffocated by cute. v_v Augh them both sleeping peacefully would be too cute for life.
DewdropLotus chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Kanda saying Oops just kills me. HAHA. Allen is still the most precious precious to ever precious. GOD. Can I just have him and hold him and pet him? And of course Allen loves his hair. I think you should write a drabble where Kanda does cut it, just because I really wanna see Allen's reaction. XD
DewdropLotus chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I like how this is another dreamlike sequence but it's so different from the last one that it once again threw me off. I think it would take a dream like that to really screw with Kanda. Once he really gets to feeling things, they're strong. Allen starts strong and gets stronger and Kanda's a few steps behind but gaining pace. That's how I see them anyway. So in a situation like this, yeah. I can see his all these emotions hitting him at once. I place this high on my favs too.
DewdropLotus chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Allen is precious really. No matter how you look at it because he's so connected to Kanda that it makes something like this stronger. Though, poor him here. I do think you should continue this one maybe. Give it another one shot? D Wishful thinking? Maybe.
DewdropLotus chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
No one has to know how broken we are Is my favorite line in this. Because most fanfics seem to forget that these two are a hot mess and really kinda screwed up inside. This one shows that while giving you the reminder. My moyashi is perfect. Yeap.