Reviews for Freinds v Best Friends
Rose blackdemon chapter 3 . 4/13
I laughed so much! I personally love the ones that involves a bat, a black bag, a shovel, a rope and a roll of duck tape, I love violence, and stuff that involves blood, and beating up people, but that's just me! Anyway, back to the important things, I liked it very much and was impressed, keep it up!
NaLu x Buckets chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
DO THAT GUY FRIEND VS BOYFRIEND: NALU THINGY I can't really help you with inspiration but maybe like… never mind idk XD whatever, update soon!
NaLu x Buckets chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was so cute! Omg u
last night chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Friend: Will be there in the morning to hang out
Best friend: Will sleep in you bed with you
(Ps, you have to come up with one yourself)
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I read every chapter and I learn something I already know ... he has no instinct for self-preservation. Or he is a masochist?
rebibecky chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
thank you for this amazing story. I did really enjoy this.
Boba F chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
I rather have my best friend because he's smoking hot in here. Lol. I have not ever once heard someone say Natsu is smoking hot
Boba F chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I got the idea for the last one. Natsu “Could I borrow your phone. I need to call Gray for a challenge" Lucy “sure just give it back" Lucy gives Natsu her phone and he dropped it then realizes her shoes are not tied so he tied them together. He then grabs the phone running while screaming “Try to catch me if you can"
Boba F chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Best friend for all especially the Igneel one
Kittenklaws13 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Natsu is feeling depressed because it's July 7th, and goes to Lucy for some comfort. Of course, Layla died that day, so she screams at Natsu to get out of her life.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Watch 'The Last Cat on Earth' by 'freddiew' on youtube. It's dramatic.
Bunny-and-dragon chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Bunny-and-dragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
So true... especially the last one xD... that's happened to me!
EnigmaticDeadpanner chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So freaking hilarious! I LOVED IT!
TotallyFandoms chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Here is some things that give me ideas: avril lavegeine songs,suicidal boyfriend by blacklynx17,do you love me by missme2306 those help me some for ideas And they mighy help you