Reviews for Say Something
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I think you've hit the nail on the head with their relationship here; good job
NeverLearn chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i think ryuuken is not a good father, but still not so bad. I like the way you show his relationship with Uryuu.
thanks for this moment to read your story, i loved it.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
If you had written this with an older Uryu I would have honestly said "no-go" myself. Thankfully too I can see Uryu's personality and home life leading him up to him doing something like this however. I say this having seen some fanfic writers write fanfics featuring self-harm that doesn't fit with a characters current personality and the character doesn't have a canon home life to do such a thing. On top of this they have the characters doing self-harm because their parents grounded them for a legitimate reason and the tone feels more like "I'm self-harming to rebel". Fanfics like that honestly scare me.

I like the piece to be honest. I also agree with a good deal of your author's note.
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
that was great. and youre right. many adolesents experiment with self harm due to grief depression or guilt. sometimes its all three. trust me. i would know.
Haddrell chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Especially for a first Bleach fanfiction, I think your story is very well written and definitely in character. I agree, especially at a younger age before he and Ichigo became friends I can imagine that doing self harm is possible.

I agree that self harming this way is not likely to happen nowadays although if you are familiar with the latest mangas you will know that the biggest shock in Uryuus life is still waiting for him. I dont know how he will take it but it will be bad.

I think there is a danger that Uryuu will start to self destruct. :(