Reviews for 69th Hunger Games
Chawles chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
This whole story is soo amazing like realllly good job
smiginti chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Aww this was so good!I don't want tit to end :( please write more previous hunger games!:(
Nadesomewhatasandwich chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
a couple of typos but it was good
UnicornDevil chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Yeah Ferny! One of my tributes actually won! Lol! Great work and I enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Yay Ferlana! This made me smile like a loon when I read this!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Come on Reina! Haha! Update :D
summersoup16 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
*pouty face* why aren't you writing anymore?
summersoup16 chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
XD beheading... just how i pictured she would go :3
sassygirl708 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Good story! I loved how Ferny won and she was the underdog!
rocknrollneverforgets chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
ooh arius! killing his allies, haha :D
degaussers chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
If Silk wins, she wears a long floorlength silk dress, cream coloured, with heavy jewellery in her hair and around her neck - she is the beautiful District 1 victor, the image they are going for, but it overpowers her after she has been starving in the arena for weeks.
stagewriter chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Noooo! She could have kept going! And I love how the bloodbath was reinvented at the feast! Great writing and I guess it's a Career's game now! Update soon!
stagewriter chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
If I were Cyran, who I am rooting for to win, I would take the water from the cactuses since they store bucket loads of water as they ar desert plants. Great story! Update soon!
UnicornDevil chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Go Ferny! :D

When I saw that all the tributes were going the feast, I started freaking out! Lol! It's a good thing Feny made it out okay! Although she's stuck with a bunch of bloodthirsty careers now... Lol

Update soon!
Rome Beauty chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Your story is violating two rules. Below is a copy and paste of the guidelines; refer to numbers 1 and 5.

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

By 'non-story', I mean you have Author's Notes as whole chapters and character submission sheets at the beginning (and possibly elsewhere, I haven't checked).

You need to remove the non-story content and character submission sheets in order to make this compliant. If not, it will be reported.

•Rome Beauty