Reviews for Out of the Darkness
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 20h
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
This is so cute! It's so hard to find good Merwaine content.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I thought I reviewed this when I read it last year. :( Anyway, I loved it. Merlin is adorable and Gwaine is always amazing. I didn't want this to end. I wish it was turned into a chapter story. But I know how inspiration works and you can only do what you can. :)
Naic chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Super nice little fic. I enjoyed it a lot, good work!
alykat14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Cute :)
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww that was really cute and sweet :)
HunnyfiedSmuttified chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Fr333bird, you never disappoint! Another fan-bloody-tastic story! I loved it. The plot was perfect and I loved Merlin's shyness and cute little crush on Gwaine. Just wonderful.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
loved it hun! nothing like getting warm inside a snug sleeping bag :)
isacz chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
love this. o cute and sweet :)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a perfect first time fic, so sweetly awkward and hot and it just made me smile. Thanks!
Bankai05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
LOVE IT! I'M SO GLAD UR BACK. u are like my favorite author and I have been missing your work dearly 3
glitterr chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aw...loved it!
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I may have died a little from how cute this was! 3 It was also pretty hot ;) I love when you write Merlin fics. Can't wait for whatever you write next!
xAkireix chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm glad to see you back here. You've been writing so much One Direction lately, I kind of missed my favourite boys. :)

Personally, I don't like the rain all that much but even I have to admit that it has its better moments. Gwaine certainly didn't mind taking advantage of the situation when snuggled up against Merlin.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Bahh , this was fucking hot, I love Merlin stories, can't wait for more!